Thread: Another Returning Player

Default Another Returning Player

Sorry for posting another returning player thread. I was looking for my answers in other posts and couldn't find it.

What I am asking is what the population is like now on the PVE server. I am hoping to get into some groups and level up while doing quest/dungens. I played a few years ago and leveled 2 toons to 80 and was only in maybe 3 groups between the two toons. When I finally got them to 80 it was the same T1 raid over and over. I feel I missed so much of the game by not being able to group up for the lower level stuff. I have an 80 Barb and an 80 Necro, started a BS now and hope to experience the whole game now. Any suggestions or help would be great, maybe even a hint on some active guilds. Thanks everyone.

The population on Crom is pretty good now after the merge. You should be able to find both 6mans and raids
    Of course best would be to join a guild, there is quite a few very active ones on Crom. Depends what your looking for really, casual or hardcore, what lvl you wanna raid do hm`s and so on. Also if your prime time is Eu or US. :-)

We in Dawnsong tend to be very active when it comes to raiding, casual but still raiding all tiers. EU based prime time..

check out the guild thread here and have a look around is my advice.