Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dragon spine minigame & unchained minis

Default dragon spine minigame & unchained minis

What happened to the minigame map in Dragons Spine? And what happened to Unchained minigames? Havent heard about this for a long time. According to the Dev. letters by Joel Unchained minis was worked on for a long time. Is this canned altogether?

Here is a quote from dev.letter 8 months ago:

"And the PvP mini game that was promised will receive some attention as soon as we seen the Unchained PvP coming together."

If unchained minis are scrapped, are we still getting the Dragonsspine minigame map?

Same can be told about other things such as (as far as I know) : Achievement system, cross-server technology, hyborian race, fate of the crafting zone, and other things.

It would be nice to have at least a line on these in the next GD letter. Not even details, just : "It's put aside" or "It's still high in priority, some dev are working on it, there's just isn't anything to tell about for now"
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

They should just quit (if they aleready did not) making unchained mini games, they are no use after gear revamped and will make minis even harder to pop.

new mini game map.. sure as long as its not another failure like jhebbal sag was
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    What happened to the minigame map in Dragons Spine? And what happened to Unchained minigames? Havent heard about this for a long time. According to the Dev. letters by Joel Unchained minis was worked on for a long time. Is this canned altogether?

"And the PvP mini game that was promised will receive some attention as soon as we seen the Unchained PvP coming together."

If unchained minis are scrapped, are we still getting the Dragonsspine minigame map?
    You should understand how directors letters work:
    All you can read there expires every 2 months. If in 2 months is not in the server you can forget it.

PDon't get me wrong I love director's letter day almost the same as Christmas day. But I know half of they write are only good intentions.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 25th April 2014 at 13:23.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

After recent changes Unchained minies should be forgotten. It would not do anything good to game and is not attractive anymore (the gear gape is closed) - oposite it would just make pop minies less than now.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    After recent changes Unchained minies should be forgotten. It would not do anything good to game and is not attractive anymore (the gear gape is closed) - oposite it would just make pop minies less than now.
    unchained minigames should be the standard not the alternative, everyone should be full aa's in pvp.

further more any place pvp enabled should also enable full aa's.

but telling you that is a waste of time given you love shrines of bori and worship gear.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

i hope its the other way around no new minigame and yes to unchained minigames.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

My opinion is that we need LESS mini games. Sure more variety would be great, but let's face facts. It is hard enough to fill the Mini's now. How often to you see people begging (or worse) people to leave one queue to fill up another? Myself I would like to see maybe 3 options available, but change them up every month.

Yes yes, all are done, all are finished. Just like ze secret weapon.
    http://www.subzin.com/quotes/M460720...+secret+weapon.
    "I am he, who the lord has chosen !... You snivelling boy... I AM THE THIRD REVELATION !"

Also, need more information about the future new AA. Damn it.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast