Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: update 4.2 on TL forums

Default update 4.2 on TL forums

so i guess they are working on patch 4.2

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...13&postcount=1

Update Notes for 4.2
    **These notes do not necessarily reflect the final version that will be deployed on Live**

NEW!
    * New social items have been added to the Contraption Merchants for purchase using Conquest Trophies
    * A new vendor has arrived in each of the Armory areas, this vendor offers unique new items in exchange for Victory Tokens

GENERAL
    * Tier 1 and 2 accessories have had their stats improved to bring them more in line with the Tier 3 accessories
    * Tier 1 accessories no longer have any PvP level requirements and their gold cost has been reduced
    * Tier 1 accessories available (and previously purchased) through the item store have been upgraded to match the stats of the new Tier 2 accessories
    * White Sands Isle is now PvP Enabled on all PvP servers

DUNGEONS
    Temple of Erlik
    * At least 1 of the new weapon and accessory items are guaranteed to drop from each boss.
    * The Bat of Nergal now provides Dragon's Tears instead of rare relics
    * Zaal drops a dragon's tear instead of rare relics, and also a chance at his minipet
    * Archfiend of Gore now also drops Phials of Heavenly Knowledge
    im excited

time to start griefing some new players!! oh wait...

I want white sands to be a nonstop pvp warzone 24/7. Fin.

That final blow ability sound cool.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    That final blow ability sound cool.
    It isn't. It's same animation for all kind of weapons. Looks sweet to do hox's last second of pillars with a dagger.

lol, 4.2 amazing work, a few tweaks at T3.5 loot and at the pvp gear. Noone can say anymore funcom doen't invest in AoC.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    lol, 4.2 amazing work, a few tweaks at T3.5 loot and at the pvp gear. Noone can say anymore funcom doen't invest in AoC.
    Investing in AoC to me means implementing the Cetriss raid, crafting revamp, new minigames, etc.

Changing loot/gear of existing content does not qualify imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Investing in AoC to me means implementing the Cetriss raid, crafting revamp, new minigames, etc.

Changing loot/gear of existing content does not qualify imo.
    Sorry I thought it was obvious I was joking.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Such great update and Crom players still moaning... omg

After bazilion of PvE updates... I don´t get it. Even if we had 1 year only PvP updates Cromies should stay quiet imo.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    This is of course a test live patch and does not represent what will make up the full live patch. As mentioned in the Game directors letter (http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_march_2014) there will be several more sizable features making up this patch.
    Sure you can argue it is perhaps PvP focused but to say its a patch that hasn't had any time invested in it would be incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It isn't. It's same animation for all kind of weapons.
    Have you used it on someone dead?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast