Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    How i can revert the FOV to default value?
    What do you mean?
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

"Remember to activate Aoc.exe under data\gui\Aoc should say "Activated" on screen."

Hi,
    I'm not very techy and was wondering how to go about doing this. i found the Data folder and the gui folder and aoc folder but get lost from there.

Local Disc (C > Program Files (x86) > Funcom > Age of Conan > Data > Gui > Aoc

This is where i get stuck. Not sure where to go to see if it says "Activated"

Right click on aoc.exe, run as administrator.
    Wait for it.... theeere you go, a massive popup in the middle of your screen ''Activated''

Have fun

Can I expect an update to this UI for 5.0 or should I switch to another one? I really liked this in the past but with the new windows/buttons it is quite problematic.
    Macduff(guard) Duffster(conq) Zacknafein(dt)
    Gedwyn(bs) Relind(pom) Onerio(tos)
    Pyrox(hox) Yorick(necro) Luthien(demo)
    Leartes(ranger) Skalld(barb) Mercutio(sin)

Thank you very much!
    Macduff(guard) Duffster(conq) Zacknafein(dt)
    Gedwyn(bs) Relind(pom) Onerio(tos)
    Pyrox(hox) Yorick(necro) Luthien(demo)
    Leartes(ranger) Skalld(barb) Mercutio(sin)

Default low resolution

Any chance to get a 2 or 3 row setup for tiny laptop screens (1366x768) with some space on left side of the screen for chat window

Screenshot with default UI:

P.S. just got back to game and unable to save hotbar layout on default UI...
    Advice from GM did not work
    [Rooibos|Game Master]: To perform the workaround, delete all but one of your character's chat windows. Create one new chat window, and then delete the old one, so you have no remaining original chat windows. Then, log out of your character with "/camp". Make sure you let the timer expire naturally.
    [Rooibos|Game Master]: After you reach character select, log back in, and redo your interface to fit your preference. Then, relog one more time. The settings should then save correctly.

On a new character all hotbars save normally, on old lvl 80 they do not. The only difference between the two is that some years ago i used custom UI.

Edit: just tried to install using the provided installer. It did not work... 2nd time tried to run UI installer on administrator mode, still did not work. Is there some kind of option in game i have to enable? where would the installed addon files would be? Any tips how to make it work?
    Last edited by Limerish; 14th July 2016 at 04:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Limerish View Post
    Any chance to get a 2 or 3 row setup for tiny laptop screens (1366x768) with some space on left side of the screen for chat window

P.S. just got back to game and unable to save hotbar layout on default UI...
    Advice from GM did not work
    [Rooibos|Game Master]: To perform the workaround, delete all but one of your character's chat windows. Create one new chat window, and then delete the old one, so you have no remaining original chat windows. Then, log out of your character with "/camp". Make sure you let the timer expire naturally.
    [Rooibos|Game Master]: After you reach character select, log back in, and redo your interface to fit your preference. Then, relog one more time. The settings should then save correctly.

On a new character all hotbars save normally, on old lvl 80 they do not. The only difference between the two is that some years ago i used custom UI.

Edit: just tried to install using the provided installer. It did not work... 2nd time tried to run UI installer on administrator mode, still did not work. Is there some kind of option in game i have to enable? where would the installed addon files would be? Any tips how to make it work?
    The Default bottombar layout is probably the smallest there is out there. Default UI Enhanced has only larger (more-slots) options. Options not saving have been a pain in the butt for a long time, and there are lots of tricks to get it to save, it works for some and for others nothing works, but it has nothing to do with custom UI's.
    AOC Installer should work fine. Have you set correct path to aoc? Dont unpack the zip just open it with the installer. There is no option ingame. The customized files go in ../Age of Conan/Data/GUI/Customized but installer should work just fine.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

Quote Originally Posted by smurfas View Post
    Update 2.5.7!

Fixed for update AOC 5.0.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezvq1otarx...2.5.7.zip?dl=0
    Thanx a lot!

two requests tho: ^^

1) could you remove the annoying shiny border that mark subbed players in group/raid overview please?

2) I appreciate the "compacting" of the description of spells/combos etc. - but this is too much, make it 1 line above and below the icon please
    with only 3 lines of description, it's hard to get the "whole picture" - since you need to scroll a lot
    speaking of scrolling: the mousewheel does no longer work to scroll the whole thing, as it only scrolls the item's description where it is placed on; quite annoying