Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    Version 2.0 released! Lots of new stuff!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wchcc87lib...ed2.0.zip?dl=0

Hopefully all works as intended. Remember to backup!
    Thanks Smurfas, using your UI for months and have no problem with it. I was never fan of those tiny icons in new UIs so keep them big and keep the good work up

Looking forward to test the new version.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Default thumbs up!

...for constantly improving this awesome UI!

for my part I for sure need to bring my version of the huge castbar back into it, as I need to see the name of the cast being spelled all the time, not just at the start...;
    this is not possible if the background changes under the text
    (I have a very big wide monitor, so everything called "huge" in reality is rather small still...)
    [...and I haven't played the game long enough to decipher every single spell only by watching the animation of the boss... working at it constantly tho]

apart from this, the bigest anoying thing in the current version of the Default UI Enhanced I am using (which is a pretty old one, iirc it's still my latest Mod from last year) is:
    the map-window cannot be enlarged wide enough to cover the full area left of the button bar!
    - I don't know if this is a limitation of that window as such or just a parameter thing in the XML files, as I haven't looked into those for months...

p.s.
    and sorry for introducing that bug when pressing <alt>... I think I didn't even know of this functionality at that time tbh
    I for myself use the 3-row version and it's working there, only loaded the other versions for a quick smoke test back at the time...
    - pressing <alt> wasn't in the specifications of that test (yet)

/Yorgo
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 2nd February 2015 at 14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    ...for constantly improving this awesome UI!

for my part I for sure need to bring my version of the huge castbar back into it, as I need to see the name of the cast being spelled all the time, not just at the start...;
    this is not possible if the background changes under the text
    (I have a very big wide monitor, so everything called "huge" in reality is rather small still...)
    [...and I haven't played the game long enough to decipher every single spell only by watching the animation of the boss... working at it constantly tho]

apart from this, the bigest anoying thing in the current version of the Default UI Enhanced I am using (which is a pretty old one, iirc it's still my latest Mod from last year) is:
    the map-window cannot be enlarged wide enough to cover the full area left of the button bar!
    - I don't know if this is a limitation of that window as such or just a parameter thing in the XML files, as I haven't looked into those for months...

p.s.
    and sorry for introducing that bug when pressing <alt>... I think I didn't even know of this functionality at that time tbh
    I for myself use the 3-row version and it's working there, only loaded the other versions for a quick smoke test back at the time...
    - pressing <alt> wasn't in the specifications of that test (yet)

/Yorgo
    Well it sad that we cant change the font-size in the castbar somehow, that would improve readability allot. I could make an alternative graphics with clear background/foreground maybe.

About the map I don't know what res you are playing at, I playing at 1920x1200 and i can resize the map-window to cover half of my screen.

Hehe that bug was a simple typo, that I have corrected since then.

Any other thing/function you can think of?

Well it sad that we cant change the font-size in the castbar somehow, that would improve readability allot. I could make an alternative graphics with clear background/foreground maybe.

About the map I don't know what res you are playing at, I playing at 1920x1200 and i can resize the map-window to cover half of my screen.

Hehe that bug was a simple typo, that I have corrected since then.

Any other thing/function you can think of?
    yeah, was also playing around with trying to get that bloody casting font bigger... while "normally" the xml should work here, it doesn't - maybe hardcoded somewhere in the program or just a bug...
    I have inspected other GUIs that actually have a bigger font there, but those UIs actually more look like a completely new game and seems the amount of work needed to achieve this little isn't worth the effort actually

well, I play at 3440x1440, and the map at max width is barely covering 2/3rd of the 'gap' left or right the button bar...

haven't checked the new version yet, but it maybe a 'lil dangerous to add too many shiny features, just enhance the already existing ones
    - at least that's what your UI is all about, correct? ^^
    BUT (hehe): I would *kill anyone* for a one-button-change-gear feature
    -- don't know if such a thing could be realized with this GUI engine tho...

<update while installing...>
    - [More options] could use some previews mate

<general remark>
    - how do I configure this AA timer plugin to actually work? it doesn't do anything :/

- emotes window:
    malice: i.s.o. "Sit" and "Laugh", maybe call it "Obedience" and "Humour" instead to match the name of the cast?
    (on a second thought: then dance button also should have label "Grace" and what about "Docility"... better leave it as it is then ;-)

very nice the new mini-icons in front of raid-/group overview, only need to get used to it... but I'm gonna love them, that's for sure ;-)

question: I selected the "variant" for pet management window, now I have 4 black boxes there... can I put something "into" those?
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 2nd February 2015 at 22:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungir View Post
    How to open emotes window ?
    The emote Windows has a built in hotkey, check your keybinds, but it's usually Y.

The emote Windows has a built in hotkey, check your keybinds, but it's usually Y.
    Greetings!

Is there already an updated version for today's patch? I'd really like to dive into your UI since Bela UI - which follows a quite similar minimalistic approach - seems to be not supported anymore...

also waiting on Update, this is a great ui

I also await this update..... for I tire of Itburns QQ upon voice chat

Quote Originally Posted by oletoss View Post
    I also await this update..... for I tire of Itburns QQ upon voice chat
    Oletoss you know you there is a mute button in vent

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast