Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    You didn't call it ULTRA for nothing hehe ^^
    Hehe! Still fits on my 1920x1200 res monitor. 1Row Ultra will be tough!
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

@smurfas check your PMs
    Circle of Nine member since 20/10/2010
    Age of Conan player since 15/04/2009
    C9 Officer => http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

ToS FTW! Moar, moar power!

+ nice flash castbars
    - how to disable the standard bars? now I have them both at the same time :/
    (or is moving the old bars "beneath" the flash bars the only way to achieve this?
    -- but this does not always work: sometimes only the old bars are shown and not the flash bars)
    - how to re-position the new flash bars?
    + nice new graphix for "my" waypoints

Open CommandTimerBar.xml (or create it) in age of conan/data/gui/customized/views

Delete everything inside and save. You should now see flash castbars only

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    + nice flash castbars
    - how to disable the standard bars? now I have them both at the same time :/
    (or is moving the old bars "beneath" the flash bars the only way to achieve this?
    -- but this does not always work: sometimes only the old bars are shown and not the flash bars)
    - how to re-position the new flash bars?
    + nice new graphix for "my" waypoints
    I will fix this for next release so you chose tiny,default,large or flash (HUGE). Will include change to emote window, so you don't see flash-casbar options if you haven't installed it.

Press alt ctrl shift, move, click cog to make font-color changes. alt ctrl shift again.

Xinopia (Tos)

Open CommandTimerBar.xml (or create it) in age of conan/data/gui/customized/views

Delete everything inside and save. You should now see flash castbars only
    not a good idea - the flash castbars are not showing too many times, need a backup....

You installed 2.5.3 because previous versions had som errors, and im gona fix so the default castbars dont show when you have flash installed.

Xinopia (Tos)

Ho well...if flash castbars dont show then yes, it's gonna be a problem.

Could you be more specific Yorgo? Im quite sure that Foxcat can find a solution but he would need to know when it occurs.

Is it when you target someone/something that is already midcast?

Note: I am sorry to come and speak here Smurfas. I just would like to help. Plus I might be concerned too hehe

Could you be more specific Yorgo? Im quite sure that Foxcat can find a solution but he would need to know when it occurs.

Is it when you target someone/something that is already midcast?
    Yes indeed - this never happens to my own castbar, only to the target's bars that are already filling up when switching to those targets
    for validation:
    when my demo starts casting Wave of Flames with no one targeted and then targets himself while casting, the target's Flash castbar is not shown!

and sometimes the time-display is messed up, the one that says how long the cast is ongoing / max. time
    - I just have this on my screen right now: it's actually the target's Flash castbar, but I don't have anyone/-thing in my target

I previously had myself targeted, but then cleared my target; now when casting Wave of Flames, the target's Flash bar says:
    "NaN.0/5" while the whole thing should not be shown - since I have no target a.t.m.
    - the 'traditional' target's castbar does not show at all in this case
    - the target's Flash bar is not filling up, but shouldn't be visible in the first place
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 20th September 2015 at 13:00.