Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by snakecharmer View Post
    Thanks for the nice UI.

I just have a question/problem,when i am in a group all the buffs/debuffs/stances icons of my group apear under the healthbars,and when the fighting starts the group ui gets all messy,extend in size and gets all confusing.

In the older version i had the same icons but on front of the healthbars,not below. any help on that? Probably just a minor detail but im lost here.

Thanks.
    Well this was a request by a guild-member since he has that window to the right side of the screen and cant see the buffs, but im planing on adding the default layout in the next version.

(was it also a guild request that the hit-/miss-colours (green/red) were removed from the combo sequence indicator?
    please put that back in again!
    - or make it at least configurable)

/update: strange, same with original UI ??

either this is WB effect, Funcom bug or my settings are F***ed up ...

jeez

/update2: weird - on my lvl80 chars this still is working; only my lvl61 barb shows this effect - at least on WB, need to check in same-level areas later...
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 10th February 2015 at 00:01.

Thumbs up Thumbs up for this UI!

I have played since '08 on and off. I have used other UI's such as Stonerune, IKOS, and tested a few others. This UI is by far the best I believe. Thank you for a great UI and hope you continue to update it as necessary.

Thumbs up

Hi Smurfas,

big big thanks for this GUI !

I test the GUI at the moment and i realy like it. I found a problem with the attribute window. So the space between the text are to large so i can't see the values of my attributes. Pls, can u fix it?

Best regards Imperiatus

Quote Originally Posted by Gahya View Post
    Hi Smurfas,

big big thanks for this GUI !

I test the GUI at the moment and i realy like it. I found a problem with the attribute window. So the space between the text are to large so i can't see the values of my attributes. Pls, can u fix it?

Best regards Imperiatus
    Is this the only tab affected?
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

Version 2.4

Read Readme_DefaultUIEnhanced.txt for Release notes!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95x5l1quo5...ed2.4.zip?dl=0

Xinopia (Tos)

Edited the first Post/Page with lots of new info and loads of new screenshots.

Xinopia (Tos)

You didn't call it ULTRA for nothing hehe ^^