Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kind of sucks that AoC is "dead"

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    How else am I supposed to treat trolls and flamers? With respect and kindness?

Be somebody worth treating with respect and you might actually receive it.

And you're the hypocrite here, not me.

Grow up.
    Is anybody in your eyes somebody worth treating with respect? Maybe if you weren't a D*** to everyone, just maybe they would respect or get along with you. I know its difficult to understand the term "friends". Eventually you may realize there is barely anyone left with a skillset past t2. Continually trashing and trolling them will never make them better. Just give up.

Flooding and attacking vents makes you real respectful also. Some day you'll realize its your own fault no one likes you except maybe Venom.

/truth
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Is anybody in your eyes somebody worth treating with respect?
    Certainly not you or your guild.

Maybe if you weren't a D*** to everyone, just maybe they would respect or get along with you.
    I'm a d1ck to people who are d1cks to me, what goes around comes around, and after all the verbal abuse and harassment I get from your guild how can you honestly sit there and blame me for giving it back?

You and your guild jump on the troll Syd bandwagon because it's 'hip' and 'cool' and 'trendy' and you think it makes you guys look like you're 'totally with it'

I've had every type of abuse thrown at me buy your guild and others, including death threats.

You will do absolutely everything and anything to humiliate and degrade me.

The only thing I'm guilty of is responding to it, but that's no excuse for you to dish it out.

I know its difficult to understand the term "friends".
    Oh rly? how did you come to this conclusion?

Flooding and attacking vents makes you real respectful also.
    Kinda hypocritical for you to condemn others for doing this considering your guild harbors players that have done this in the passed, plus I was bored and wanted to have fun at your expense, you've never had any problems doing it to me

Wow, Syd, so much hate, let it go, man!

Also, pretty sure we don't troll global 24/7 calling every guild/player on the server sh!t btw.

And you wonder why you get so muck flak.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Wow, Syd, so much hate, let it go, man!

Also, pretty sure we don't troll global 24/7 calling every guild/player on the server sh!t btw.

And you wonder why you get so muck flak.
    No, you just troll me on and off from time to time.

And what makes you think I wonder? Trolling me is a popular thing to do on Crum, Players do it to fit in and rack up social points.

No, you just troll me on and off from time to time.

And what makes you think I wonder? Trolling me is a popular thing to do on Crum, Players do it to fit in and rack up social points.
    Cause it was never anything you did. You are a perfect saint.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Cause it was never anything you did. You are a perfect saint.
    YAY we're playing the sarcasm game now, I love this one. I'll go next.

RA is a mature and respected guild with a reputation to uphold on the Set server.

Also, I'm just mad because I'll never be as relevant in Age of Conan as RA is.

Poor me.

YAY we're playing the sarcasm game now, I love this one. I'll go next.

RA is a mature and respected guild with a reputation to uphold on the Set server.

Also, I'm just mad because I'll never be as relevant in Age of Conan as RA is.

Poor me.
    Yep yep. Poor RA, the only US guild to clear 3.5 and Lurker. Guild still consistently doing T3 and T4. Shame you were kicked...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

After reading ezariel's posts I'm in complete agreement with him. The problem is that the community will never admit that it is at fault for the decline in population and will continue to act as they always have and nothing will ever change.
    True. People get distracted too easily (checking other titles just because something is new, not more challenging). They want easy, convenient, and fast content that kills this game, as Age of Conan was designed as a completely different game for an entirely different crowd.

I still have hopes that someday people will return and do several T1 raids, filled up to the brim, every day and evening, every week. Why T1? T1 is the entry point for newcomers when they learn the basics. Free-to-play players can do those raids too to have an incentive to subscribe. World bosses will be abolished as content teaching nothing new at all, and people of Crom will gather for low-level minigames and low-level instances every hour, while veterans will struggle to get spots in Coils of Ubah Khan and T3.5, as they will get filled very fast.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 6th May 2014 at 03:08.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    LOL CROM PVE TRASH **** TALKING EACH OTHER.

Go hit a mob with no brain you trash
    lols so u dont know baddies always use words when they cant beat ur ass

"bitch, stop gank, cheater, lol i report, cheat, haxor,cheater, retard, noob, idiot, noob"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Community on PvE servers was decent but at some point PvPers started moving to Set/Crom to leech raid gear and situation got much worse
    I can emphasize on that point.

I've always played on Crom, and believe it or not, it used to be heaven from my point of view.
    Maybe i was not paying attention back then, but i have a hard time remembering anything remotely close to what we can see nowadays, being in global or group/minigames, in terms of behaviour.

I guess that's why Crom had always been rather healhty in terms of population, because general atmosphere was actually pleasant.
    But with the successive merges, and more PvP'ers jumping on the PvE wagon, it all became very toxic.

Global used to be ok, just sometimes it was a bit stupid, but now it's almost 24/7 retarded, and when it's not, some weirdos with anger management issues just spams it with his hatred of the game, of the community, of this or that guild, etc.

So i still believe most of the community is totally decent, despite those raging weirdos.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast