Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "game breaking" bug has hit ESO?

Well to be fair, if you play a ToS maybe the combat system has become a little dull for you. I deleted my tos because it was a toon I couldn't stand playing. That's just me though.

I play AoC alone. I have no friends really in the game anymore. I don't really care though, I can't go to eso with everyone that left here. The game just has no viable pvp options.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Honestly...why are you still here posting how horrible AOC has become? If you don't like it, why aren't you on the ESO forums talking about how much better it is than AOC rather than trying to drive off AOC players?
    Still play AoC, and the only ToS at pvp tsting on test live also. But I can't lie to myself and say that the combat system is good in AoC compared to what it was in past. So anyone saying that AoC in its current form is good is blind to the truth.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    PvP in Neverwinter is fast and frantic. That is why it is fun. AoC combat is very slow by comparison.
    NW is so much fun. Really hard not to love the mini game system. Group of us oldschool AoC heads meet up once a week to premade in NW and its always a great time. Not sure how anyone could not like NW pvp coming from AoC. The pvp community remonds me of original deathwhisper with the amount of crap being talked. There are 50 guilds who think they are addiction/carnage/goons

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    NW is so much fun. Really hard not to love the mini game system. Group of us oldschool AoC heads meet up once a week to premade in NW and its always a great time. Not sure how anyone could not like NW pvp coming from AoC. The pvp community remonds me of original deathwhisper with the amount of crap being talked. There are 50 guilds who think they are addiction/carnage/goons
    Awe, addiction on deathwhisper ... almost forgot how many people there were. Pointless to LFG because nobody could see it in time. Always remember my first encounter against HARM as level 40 in the FOTD though with them all decked out in kesh blues
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 10th May 2014 at 01:47.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post
    Awe, addiction on deathwhisper ... almost forgot how many people there were. Pointless to LFG because nobody could see it in time. Always remember my first encounter against HARM as level 40 in the FOTD though with them all decked out in kesh blues
    HARM, lol. Thats a blast from past.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345