Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Rangers - Require the most Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    K first of all that Bearshaman is a trash kill chaser, who keyboard turns. Second of all anyone talking ****. Premade? I fkn dare you to go for a flag

Ahrims
    Dizaster(BS)
    Argurious
    Spaartan
    Nigheriaaaaaa TOS
    Then insert any trashy online here

-You lose

GET@ME SKIDS
    - Amtihothep (Relihox)
    - Me
    - Shainah
    - Bowless
    - Alandrum
    - Ethicx

Damn there should be a spot for Vehl too! :P
    But yeah you are right, no need to argue here, you are the beasts of the best, so please don't pee your pants anymore!
    Last edited by Bendowill; 29th April 2014 at 04:32.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    - Amtihothep (Relihox)
    - Me
    - Shainah
    - Bowless
    - Alandrum
    - Ethicx

But yeah you are right, no need to argue here, you are the beasts of the best, so please don't pee your pants anymore!
    oh nice, I'd like to see this premade happen.

hopefully that premade will be better than this one

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7405/...d31bb831_b.jpg

Oh and shainah plays better on my team.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7098/...35f42624_b.jpg
    Last edited by Spaart; 29th April 2014 at 05:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    K first of all that Bearshaman is a trash kill chaser, who keyboard turns. Second of all anyone talking ****. Premade? I fkn dare you to go for a flag

Ahrims
    Dizaster(BS)
    Argurious
    Spaartan
    Nigheriaaaaaa TOS
    Then insert any trashy online here

-You lose

GET@ME SKIDS
    You're gona need me and anatu in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    You're gona need me and anatu in there.
    man Argurious aint rdy yet, need wait week or two till he catch up and would be on fire again, he were pretty rusty last time i saw him.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    I never said barb is weak, i only suggest fix not working feats.
    Sure, well most of classes should have more ways to spec into so u can play differently, but if they would revamp barb they would remove other tree and just make zerg/ reaver identical.

thats exactly what happened to sin and ranger,

but staying on topic,

adjust tts a lot
    remove the dmg which come from advantage so its just buff/debuff
    either makee ranger pure caster and add line of sight, or then add combos to it

for bow add salvo, from xbow should really remove "F barrage"
    .. and fix the animations.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    - Amtihothep (Relihox)
    - Me
    - Shainah
    - Bowless
    - Alandrum
    - Ethicx

Meh, to be completely honest i doubt these days you'll find any suitable team to beat the american team in a deathmatch. Most of the really good and competition focused EU players have stopped a while ago and those that stuck around mostly stick to PvE since servers have moved to the US.
    That team you've listed could do good but not all of these players are really use to play together nor are they use to rely heavily on optimisation and haven't played seriously in premades for a while and last but not least, they don't play deathmatch style.

So unless there's some premilinary training on the first lets say ten matches my money wouldn't be one you. After that, i'm pretty sure it would be much more disputed.
    Buuut it won't happen since before 2/3AM getting US blokes to premade is tedious to say the least.

As for me, to ever be a decent fit in a premade i would need a LOT of improving. So far i've always been in them with specs i never play (brute sucks !). Combined with keyboard turning it isn't a good match.

Rewind two years ago, up of the top of my head, get Ensifer, Smukk, Ezekiel, Lurvi, Ubermiley, Jezebeth, Allandir or Appostoll or Ono on what ever char they feel like playing ... would've been a diffrent story.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

ill premade for anyone...unless the asylum goods(spart, anatu, dragon, viper, etc) are on and they have an open spot for me

This thread has veered way off topic.
    I won't clean more posts here today, but get back on topic or i will close it.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789