Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Rangers - Require the most Skill

Last edited by destroyr; 28th April 2014 at 13:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    Destroyr, you posting so much ******** on forums, what's your character name in game?
    I have to admit I like clowns like him, since we have some more of them now on fury it's more fun to play
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    He just wants to feel special because he actually believes he's an amazing BS.

I got on my PVP 3 Sin and fought him in a mini game, he is useless when somebody who knows what they're doing fights him. I don't think he even knows how to trigger a blue or green heal, because when you're on his team, you'll never get a heal from him, he's to busy hitting pvp 2 clothies that keyboard turn.

He must really love his Ranger alot and he also forgot to mention he is pvp 10
    liangxiao is the most team aware player in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    really? Is that why he can't land a blue heal or initiate greens? And when he actually plays good players he is useless ?

Interesting.

He plays a PVP 10 BS (DPS SPEC) and a Ranger.... Clearly he is aware.

really? Is that why he can't land a blue heal or initiate greens? And when he actually plays good players he is useless ?

Interesting.

at all times i need a blue in a mini and im on his team, i have a blue on me, thats a hella lotta commitment (as long as im not out of position). and its done smartly, liang doesnt die alot yet is involved in the action at all times, which means that he always dropping heals wherever the action is. furthermore, if u judge a healer's skills by isolating him in a corner...wtf.

I would say Skuxx but I guess you don't know him. Any team you get with him you have excellent heals and CC's all game, win or lose.
    Doomsayer 2008

that pvp 10 pom?
    He was just as good at 6 as at 10. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy playing minis with him, if even just a handful of players played like him minis would be somewhat enjoyable.
    Doomsayer 2008

Interesting.

Just lol about this, but anyway I don't know why I justify now to a clown like you, but I will. Do you know why he get's the heal and you don't in this few minis we had together? Well, because he is always in fight with me and close with me, where a troll like you who doesn't have the chance to play with buddies prefer to bitch around somewhere but don't fight where it's needed! In the few minis we had I can also say you were useful like a pimple Just btw I also gain a lot of kills in ih spec, no boasting here
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

at all times i need a blue in a mini and im on his team, i have a blue on me, thats a hella lotta commitment (as long as im not out of position). and its done smartly, liang doesnt die alot yet is involved in the action at all times, which means that he always dropping heals wherever the action is. furthermore, if u judge a healer's skills by isolating him in a corner...wtf.
    He is a pvp 10 BS and probably the last target that gets focused, of course he doesn't die a lot.

And no, he doesn't heal anybody.

If he plays anybody that is good, he can't even achieve 2 kills on a dps spec. Not that getting kills on a BS matters anyways. But posting a screenshot of 30 kills in a SAG and calling BS OP because you played literally a team of the worst players alive, doesn't justify him as good or makes BS appear op.

I don't think people realize how much this game crutches plays by their AA and gear. Don't confuse somebody as being good in a pug wearing pvp 10 and AA to real skill.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast