Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers - Require the most Skill

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    The Barbarian class has always been a strong class overall. I've already said it many times, it's a Ranger with health regen.

That's why all Barbs want to duel people and think they're amazing. Because the class can practically 2 shot any clothie, once it's on the ground and tanks damage for days.

Boyaka, one of the worst Barbs I've played with, truly believes he's amazing at AoC. The guy can't even land a combo on the move. His class and his gear/aa have created a hubris mentality for himself.
    well he is top 3 oldest barb on fury and used to play with gargole master (t2 quest sword) untill he bought full t3 set, "psychokiller" his old name, i think he is fun guy to play with thou

my point is, he is exprienced and knows his class weakness / Strong sides , even if mowement is not great , class knowledge is important
    Last edited by Derled; 24th April 2014 at 11:20.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well he is top 3 oldest barb on fury and used to play with gargole master (t2 quest sword) untill he bought full t3 set, "psychokiller" his old name, i think he is fun guy to play with thou
    If he has been playing that Barb for a long time, he truly sucks for the amount of time he has practiced on it with. He felt so accomplished after he killed my sin in a 3 v 3 but his team died over and over without killing anyone else and they had 2 healers.

Killing a sin is not an accomplishment after his load is blown, especially on a Barb and you have 2 other guys on him. He seriously can't land a combo on the move lol

If he has been playing that Barb for a long time, he truly sucks for the amount of time he has practiced on it with. He felt so accomplished after he killed my sin in a 3 v 3 but his team died over and over without killing anyone else and they had 2 healers.

Killing a sin is not an accomplishment after his load is blown, especially on a Barb and you have 2 other guys on him. He seriously can't land a combo on the move lol
    after servers mowed to yankee, its truly hard to land any 1he combos, but if u mean aoe /2he then its fail yes
    The Law

after servers mowed to yankee, its truly hard to land any 1he combos, but if u mean aoe /2he then its fail yes

You can't defend him for stuff like that. Everyone pretty much has that issue and can land some decent combos. He truly cannot land combos on the move, not because of lag, but because he isn't that great. His class and gear is a crutch for him.

You can't defend him for stuff like that. Everyone pretty much has that issue and can land some decent combos. He truly cannot land combos on the move, not because of lag, but because he isn't that great. His class and gear is a crutch for him.
    The guy you're talking about is from Palestine, he does lag heavilly, way more than EU ppl do
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

my point is, he is exprienced and knows his class weakness / Strong sides , even if mowement is not great , class knowledge is important
    He does get tunnel vision a lot during mini games though... Like really bad tunnel vision focusing purely one guy chase him entire map even if he dies over and over and over

Back on topic, cause the thread lock hammer is around the corner anytime we point someone out.

For me, I actually don't mind rangers as they are. This game needs an easy class for new, skill-lacking, lagged, lazy, casual, etc. players. Because it brings in and keeps more of them playing this game. And population is EVERYTHING in an mmo.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Back on topic, cause the thread lock hammer is around the corner anytime we point someone out.

For me, I actually don't mind rangers as they are. This game needs an easy class for new, skill-lacking, lagged, lazy, casual, etc. players. Because it brings in and keeps more of them playing this game. And population is EVERYTHING in an mmo.
    but it should not be retardly OP,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post

Simple class yes. You already have them atm (ranger, necro, demo, guard...)
    But class that kill clothie in 1 cc is retarded. And if you smart that clothie wont even see you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SNJG7Bi-vw

i understand 100% but when everyone is mowing like this its **** to aim
    The Law

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast