Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival

Default PvP Festival

Who's all attending this event? I have never been on test live but am considering it for this event.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...82#post2095982

I should be there albit maybe a bit late on Usedtissue, Puggles or Emptycan
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I'll be there, not sure who's gonna ninja group me this time. Was good fun last time.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

hmmm from what i saw - i mean i been to testlive just few mins before it came down recently for update/maintance it looks like the event no matter what will start at 00:00 am cet time - so in about 2 and a half hours, wanted to prepare for mayhem that will be unleashed and cant wait for it since i couldnt particiapte in past events somehow.

so sure i will be there - expect me on ranger or maybe hox but i hold my thumbs up for it - hope plenty of players will come - since its really vital to check it correctly - soon oficial release and does it really means that with this current update there will be a sneak peak for t4 pvp? if yes that would be awesome, its more then sure since this event will have everything that appears to count in as t4 pvp progression - tokens as rewards, pvp quests and maybe finally gear.

btw anyone know if khitai combos are able to be aquired on test live atm? i got toons to copy but lately the tool for it wasnt working for me and it takes bloody time

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    btw anyone know if khitai combos are able to be aquired on test live atm? i got toons to copy but lately the tool for it wasnt working for me and it takes bloody time
    Yep, you can get Kithaï ranks now, only thing you can't get is t3 crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yep, you can get Kithaï ranks now, only thing you can't get is t3 crafted.
    hmmm ok very good tho shame cos wanted to check bs with shillelagh in some time maybe

anyway hope to see you there

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    hmmm ok very good tho shame cos wanted to check bs with shillelagh in some time maybe

anyway hope to see you there
    `

I think if you ask a FoA or a Dev they can give it to you. Last time some ppl were running around with T3 crafted weapons iirc.

Last time they only handed out t3 crafts to the people that won events.

Not sure it'll be like that this time as the events will be running all day, and running automated.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'll be there, not sure who's gonna ninja group me this time. Was good fun last time.
    Maybe you should ninja group with your beloved friend tomhet from forums like before. lol

No matter the hate and pvp in forums,hope we have some nice fun again
    Last edited by zeuss; 2nd May 2014 at 20:23.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast