Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers - Require the most Skill

Default Rangers - Require the most Skill

So I realized Rangers are the most skill based class in the game. That's why everyone is playing one. I should just throw away my mouse, I don't need it anymore. The requirements of playing a Ranger only consists of a keyboard, 1 arm and drool.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...91919761_n.jpg

They all play the same feat. Not a class issue actually imho but broken feat tree. But it's still awful mini when it is full of rangers like that 100% of the time.
    I don't even enjoy playing that as a ranger.
    That beeing said, you see less ranger than we do few months ago before gear revamp, and for some reason. The same reason we see more hoxs suddently.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

You can find same amount of DT or necro on mini-game. And we have only 2 good rangers on your screenshot. 2 rangers even don't have positive KD. How it can happen if ranger don't require skill?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    You can find same amount of DT or necro on mini-game. And we have only 2 good rangers on your screenshot. 2 rangers even don't have positive KD. How it can happen if ranger don't require skill?
    Maybe those renegade *******s played for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    They all play the same feat. Not a class issue actually imho but broken feat tree. But it's still awful mini when it is full of rangers like that 100% of the time.
    I don't even enjoy playing that as a ranger.
    That beeing said, you see less ranger than we do few months ago before gear revamp, and for some reason. The same reason we see more hoxs suddently.
    It goes way beyond the feat tree, but let's not get started with that. Arguing on what is wrong with them is a waste of my time and yours.

Anybody who actually has knowledge of the game and a decent amount of pvp skill, would understand why the class is broken, beyond their feat tree.

And to the guy that stated there are only 2 good rangers in that mini. Do not mistaken these players as good, but being geared. I haven't seen a single good "Ranger" as of yet. The requirements to play one are stated in the topic of the thread.

There are 0 good ranger in that screen....

For Christ sake even piokup who just left the mental institution couple weeks ago got 8 kills... They are all terrible

so basically ur trying to say rangers require skill?

Rangers just need a major change they just destroy the fun into pvping.

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    It goes way beyond the feat tree, but let's not get started with that.
    You can make feat with rangers where you'll have trouble to solo anything, beeing full pvp10 with T4 weapons. So yeah, it's tree related, without some op feats, class is kinda balanced actually.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

there is 0 good rangers, drbolcec is newbie but he is average, and asgas is just full AA/full t4 dps kd whhore spec, focusing just pvp 0 clothies

ranger is 3 button class and being immortals same time
    The Law

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast