Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arena of Death - A Joke of PVP content

Default Arena of Death - A Joke of PVP content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pilaj_-ksec

Watch this video for yourselves. It's going to consist of who ever has the most Rangers, wins.

Who even comes up with these TERRIBLE concepts for PVP. What the FK can't we just get some NORMAL pvp content based on REAL competition such as NORMAL ARENA'S WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR, FOR THE LAST 6 FKN YEARS.

INSTEAD WE GET THIS SPAM OF DEATH MATCH Garbage as always.

The best part is, they rehash an old arena instead of actually making something new and refreshing for once... you know like how they can't even make another 6 v 6 mini game map, instead we play the same ones for 6 years as 20 dungeons with dogshyt pve mobs are programmed in.

SO FKN SICK OF YOUR TRASH FUncom, seriously.
    Last edited by destroyr; 23rd April 2014 at 20:40.

Good morning, its video of first event, Arena was already changed quite alot and been changed even more after 2nd event I believe.
    Cripples gonna cripple

How dare we ask for new pvp gear design, no lets give them a new color and tell them we worked hard on it for months

http://henryxconan.wordpress.com/201...ison/#more-795

what a joke Funcom. You guys and your ignorance to pvp is just sickening at this point.

i was in that event had fun that place is win for event, not sure how other locations will play out.
    nice video lots of pvp.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 23rd April 2014 at 21:33.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    How dare we ask for new pvp gear design, no lets give them a new color and tell them we worked hard on it for months

http://henryxconan.wordpress.com/201...ison/#more-795

what a joke Funcom. You guys and your ignorance to pvp is just sickening at this point.
    That is just the most pathetic **** I've seen. If im not mistaken these gear were "ALREADY" in the game data few years ago. Some player showed the models on the forums atleast 2 years back.
    Just to think they did almost NOTHING since then really makes you wonder where all the sub money they get goes towards to.
    For Christ sake look at the barbarian gear, it looks exactly the god damn same all 3 tiers. Are the Funcom devs catching some sort of mental diseases in their head or what?

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    i was in that event had fun that place is win for event, not sure how other locations will play out.
    nice video lots of pvp.
    And you're the very reason why this game is dead. Accepting garbage like this for a subscription everyone has been paying for for years.

Disgraceful pvp content. It's AoC russian Roulette.

Disgraceful pvp content. It's AoC russian Roulette.
    rage a bit more plz i cant feel it
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    rage a bit more plz i cant feel it
    Another Funcom fanboy that doesn't get it.

See you in a few months after the release of Arena of Death, complaining about how mindless and stupid the PVP content is. I'll never understand why FUncom doesn't just create a basic arena system with a few maps and get it over with.

Instead they create a spam arena based on classes and gear, not skill. This way, every single noob can compete.

I'm so sick of this man, pure favotitism to the PvE players they always get new content. While the PvP players have to wait for ages to get a single Arena that was recycled from Khopshef Province...

How hard is it to make PvP fresh and not a gear base party?

Another Funcom fanboy that doesn't get it.

See you in a few months after the release of Arena of Death, complaining about how mindless and stupid the PVP content is. I'll never understand why FUncom doesn't just create a basic arena system with a few maps and get it over with.

Instead they create a spam arena based on classes and gear, not skill. This way, every single noob can compete.
    actualy rewards are given by archtype wich is a good idea i won on mage archtype on that particular one on video, there is 2 versions of this, one for teams and one for solo players the one from video worked very nicely despite fact some players tried not atacking friends in the end in that arena they always ended up atacking each other unwillingly, the other zone was terribad mainly because rez pad was miles away.
    i have not tested group version of this event but sounds fun and i hope its choosen carefuly the location for it while that arena works perfect for solo players, the solo players in pashtun was a total flop, hopefully the group version of arenas will be in pashtun wich makes sense given urban setting.

i also dont understand why arenas scaling your oponents to your pvp lvl arent ingame yet with sign ups from pvp window, several maps for arenas are already ingame, and been asking for it for years now.

by the way i am perpetualy asking that every instance that is pvp enabled all players who zone in should get all aa's and choise of using t1 pvp armor.

i am very happy funcom is finaly adding pvp content despite fact wont work fully on server i am on wich has been crom since funcom decided to destroy my server of choice rp-pvp aquilonia.
    hopefully sometime soon they merge all servers and add revamped epic to be pvp zone with pvp daily quests and body parts/pyre system.
    so i can fully enjoy the pvp content i am paying to get.

i am indeed very happy next major patch for aoc is made up of open world pvp content.
    still sad shrines of bori is ingame and funcom shows no will to remove it or tweak it like i been saying for a looooooong time

make sacrifice material the body parts dropped by players
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast