Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something else than minis anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I spent great time fighting 2vs6 in Bori this morning

Game has still something to offer even PvP wise
    yep so did i 2 day ago in ce 8-9

But tbh I never seen so many newbies in aoc in past few years compared to what I see now on fury. New players are the future, by spending time on them fury gets another day to live.

there is no point forcing them to farm minis 24/7 and getting butt raped for year in row, even if they are pvp 7 their AA is incredible low, what fury need now more than ever is Raids + 6mans, not talkinb about t4 but t2-t3 atleast so new players will learn their classes and role in this game, most importantly how to play in team.

so newbies come this way and start raiding / doing 6mans with us before signing to get raped in pvp
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    what fury need now more than ever is Raids + 6mans, not talkinb about t4 but t2-t3 atleast so new players will learn their classes and role in this game, most importantly how to play in team.

so newbies come this way and start raiding / doing 6mans with us before signing to get raped in pvp
    oh wait... single server merge is the way to go?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    Single server with separate PVE and PVP instances has been the way to go for a few years now.....

yep so did i 2 day ago in ce 8-9

But tbh I never seen so many newbies in aoc in past few years compared to what I see now on fury. New players are the future, by spending time on them fury gets another day to live.

there is no point forcing them to farm minis 24/7 and getting butt raped for year in row, even if they are pvp 7 their AA is incredible low, what fury need now more than ever is Raids + 6mans, not talkinb about t4 but t2-t3 atleast so new players will learn their classes and role in this game, most importantly how to play in team.

id have a agree

BUT i do agree those 6mans and raids should be open world

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    I hope you really believe what you are saying, they told us that many years ago no progress, same with craft revamp etc. so I rather work myself for this server and not wait funcom to take actions.
    The Law

I hope you really believe what you are saying, they told us that many years ago no progress, same with craft revamp etc. so I rather work myself for this server and not wait funcom to take actions.
    the way to go

guilds themselves have livened servers before

tyranny used to have 2-3 minis tops per day at its lowest, then order came around and pushed for content, bringing activity for countless hours per day

some bird told me they dont have coders for single server tech, they need to be pulled off the lego game which will happen after summer, just to asume they need to go from scratch, means if we are lucky next year we will have single server tech.

fury has to manage with what we got atm. hoping some people will transfer back when pvp events/quest come
    Last edited by Pimmz; 24th April 2014 at 15:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    some bird told me they dont have coders for single server tech, they need to be pulled off the lego game which will happen after summer, just to asume they need to go from scratch, means if we are lucky next year we will have single server tech.

fury has to manage with what we got atm. hoping some people will transfer back when pvp events/quest come
    dont worry, eso died aleready, in 3 month it has lower pop than crom has, i heard rakdos had 10 members online yesterday.. last week they had .. well only me, and sometimes yagil untill i joined vires "rescue mission" Im doing what ever it takes to get raids + k6 man running, i only do minis with barb anymore. (atm) ^^.
    The Law

and there is some ego boosting stuff on testlive

Since the post got hi-jacked...

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Fury loses so many people by solely focusing on PvP. It would be healthy for Fury to offer players more things to do then just minis all day and night.
    Fury lost so many people when doing PvE became compulsory. Rewind three years ago and most players on Fury didn't even know raids existed. Still, they enjoyed every second of their time ingame through PvP.
    Personnally, as a PvPer, i'm sick of PvE. And have been for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I think people are doing minis to get tokens for gear to do he o0pen world pvp stuff that comes out next month. Vicious cycle.
    Indeed, but most of these players already have at the very least one good geared toon. When it's not sevral. Yet they keep doing minis again and again. Sucks.

I dislike the single server idea but the times they are a changing. My old road is rapidly aging and i'll have to get out of the new one. But meanwhile... i'll try and log on on week ends and try to kick the bee hive for some open world.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast