Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FREE TOON LESSONS "In Game"

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    The 4 sins in AoC. I have lost the count of how many i've tried to help, no matter what i do they refuse to listen. ****ing retards usually ends up in t4 gear anyways...
    Yep, I'm retarded and I'm one of the worst DTs in the game and I only need the cloak to be full t4. This is a videogame, It's designed to have fun and kill the mobs easily. People who keep talking about "the best players" and "teaching to play" and "the correct way to use a class" and all this bull.**** only steal the fun. Even the "worst" players clean T4 at the end so take it easy, have fun and cut the elitist crap.

PD: I've met plenty of "gurus" and their lessons most of the time are conflicting each other.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Getting off point again.

Not towards being elitest, it's set up to help people not wipe on 5 year old content. To teach the basics of the class's. If you look at the original point, I listed the dps numbers etc. If it was set up elite style, those numbers would be WAY higher.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Getting off point again.

Not towards being elitest, it's set up to help people not wipe on 5 year old content. To teach the basics of the class's. If you look at the original point, I listed the dps numbers etc. If it was set up elite style, those numbers would be WAY higher.
    the dps numbers are ridiculous particularly the guardian ones.

recruiting moderators to censor is elitist <3 and says mountains to me your refusal to do real tests with foas and a full group

but to me best part of thread is the preacher tone underlaying it

let the noobs enjoy the game as they wish, when they get tired of noobing around endgame content guilds are always recruiting both casuals and main raiders.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    let the noobs enjoy the game as they wish, when they get tired of noobing around endgame content guilds are always recruiting both casuals and main raiders.
    ^^^ Pretty much this.

Some people are just content flailing away at 5+ yr old content (see all the t1 and t2 pugs people still do to this day). Hell, I will sometimes do a t1 or t2, but only if a guildy needs stuff like Vistrix quests, Levi quests/crafts, Thoth quests, or I'm just drunk and could care less how successful the pug is

As stated by others, some people can be trained, others just flat out don't have the skill or just don't care.

At some point, the ones that care, have the skill, and willing to learn will eventually get tired of the pug t1/t2 content fail and want to progress and join a higher level raiding guild that does t4 and they can get proper training from "experts".

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    the dps numbers are ridiculous particularly the guardian ones.

recruiting moderators to censor is elitist <3 and says mountains to me your refusal to do real tests with foas and a full group

but to me best part of thread is the preacher tone underlaying it

Yup, if only your words via forums carried over to the game. We would have already tested a few things by now.

This topic thread should just be deleted, you can't help yourself as to try and flame it up with personal attacks etc. It's amazing to me how many people are cool with having bad players around. They would rather gripe in game, then say it's cool on the forums, instead of just fixing the issue.

Amazed!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Yup, if only your words via forums carried over to the game. We would have already tested a few things by now.

This topic thread should just be deleted, you can't help yourself as to try and flame it up with personal attacks etc. It's amazing to me how many people are cool with having bad players around. They would rather gripe in game, then say it's cool on the forums, instead of just fixing the issue.

Amazed!
    Offering to help people who are looking for help is a fine idea. It just begs the question why you need the "best of the best" to step forward, to empower people to do 5-year old content. But I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable answer to that, which explains why this isn't a troll thread.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Offering to help people who are looking for help is a fine idea. It just begs the question why you need the "best of the best" to step forward, to empower people to do 5-year old content. But I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable answer to that, which explains why this isn't a troll thread.
    From what I linked as the numbers I want you to achieve to be able to teach. That is clearly not the best of the best.

But:

The better a person is, the more they are able to teach.

From what I linked as the numbers I want you to achieve to be able to teach. That is clearly not the best of the best.

But:

The better a person is, the more they are able to teach.
    Just quoting your post:

What I'm looking for are the top few guilds in the game that remain to please send me a tell "via forums please" with the Best of the Best.
    Maybe you want to edit that part then?
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Lol thread. All you people can troll and paint Schou as elitist, but he is one of the Top Guardians to ever play this game. He is one of the very few people that took a large amount of time and dissected every part of the class to maximize its potential. He as such done it with Assassin also.

All he is trying to do is help others get better and offer assistance. Why do you people feel the need to argue about simple little things and pick every single post apart. If you know your class, why don't you offer to help others?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Lol thread. All you people can troll and paint Schou as elitist, but he is one of the Top Guardians to ever play this game. He is one of the very few people that took a large amount of time and dissected every part of the class to maximize its potential. He as such done it with Assassin also.

All he is trying to do is help others get better and offer assistance. Why do you people feel the need to argue about simple little things and pick every single post apart. If you know your class, why don't you offer to help others?
    ^^^^^^^

Schou had an excellent beginners guide for guards, but I think it was on the old U.S. forums and is probably gone forever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast