Thread: "Rare" tattoos

Default "Rare" tattoos

So, I understand there are a couple of tattoos in the game that aren't available by default in character creation. As far as I know, there are two facial tattoos you can buy at rank 3 with Hand of Glory (only for females I believe), the Khitai collector's edition in the in-game shop includes 3 new tattoos for each sex, and I'm 99% sure that Keaira as you meet her in AoK has a body tattoo that you can't pick in character creation (though I don't know if you can get this as a player?)

I was wondering if anyone has some screenshots or a video of the new tattoos you can get with the Khitai collector's ed., or even if someone would mind uploading a few if not? I'm actually considering getting the collector's ed. just for the tattoos since it's relatively cheap and I don't like most of the ones available by default, despite already owning RotGS.

Also, does anyone know of any other tattoos you can get that aren't available by default?

Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Those are pretty damn cool, thanks a lot! Not sure if they're worth the price since my chars are usually wearing gear over any tattoos though ^^

By the way, I realized that there are actually some options available from hair dressers etc that aren't available in character creation. For one, I think the Aquilonian vendors can give you a bright, fakey red and white hair colour that you can't get when making characters. Anyone know more about this? Like if there are extra hair styles and maybe tattoos in addition to colours?

As with hair colours, I assume you can buy and apply the Khitai hair styles for non-Khitai characters, but nothing more beyond that.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman