Thread: Skill synergy

Question Skill synergy

Hi,
    I got a question regarding two skills, "Despoil the soul" and "One with death".
    Does these skills are compatible or not ?

I mean regardless of any drawback it could occur, will i be able to gain more stack of despoil the soul with one with death ?

Thanks by advance !

So ... not even a clue ?
    Will i have to waste my money to try and possibly do a costly respec ?

Don't think I have ever tried it. The mitigation penalty makes it completely useless as you'll never survive against anything.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

In fact i don't really get the "-50% invulnerability" malus that will occur...
    Am i going to lose 50% of my current mitigation (which is pretty low) or am I going to take a raw 50% more damages ?
    Either way it's not something I'll be using while soloing.

So.. Despoil the soul increases your magic damage but decreases your pet's damage. You want to go solo with 3 pets that are pretty weak and a caster that will run with MINUS 130%ish mitigation to everything? That's not very optimal for soloing. Also despoil the soil is capped at 8 though i cant 100% confirm but my heart is telling me 8 is max.

I once met a necro in a minigame that was running 3 extra pet points.. My chill HIT him for around 4k, it wasnt a crit.

Nope i want to go without any pet.
    With (what i was hoping) 11 stacks of despoil the souls for maximum awesomeness.
    And as i said, it's not a solo build at all.

Since there is still no certainty i'm not losing hope despoil the soul is not capped...

Quote Originally Posted by jostarts View Post
    Nope i want to go without any pet.
    With (what i was hoping) 11 stacks of despoil the souls for maximum awesomeness.
    And as i said, it's not a solo build at all.

Since there is still no certainty i'm not losing hope despoil the soul is not capped...
    Well then, I'm here to ruin your dreams then . I just checked and 8 is the cap. http://i.imgur.com/bhOltDu.jpg

DTS stacks to 8 times, as far as I know (and I will test it later) One with death will not increase the total available DTS stacks only available pet points. Id imagine there could be a case that you could have x8 DTS and 3 pets but I'll test it after work.

Also the mitigation penatly is brutal
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Well then, I'm here to ruin your dreams then . I just checked and 8 is the cap. http://i.imgur.com/bhOltDu.jpg
    That's a shame ...
    And another useless skill to add to the list.
    Good bye one with death.
    aaaah ! I really thought i could have made this feat works...
    I just don't want to have those putrefied pets following me around...

Well thanks anyway...