Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Khramps for PVP President!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    AHHH makes sense!

Imagine.

You, me, Rydonn, Shainah, Saint and svartie... hmm beast team
    yee or that good shaman from yesterday i teamed up, fireshaman? awesome heals
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I played yesterday with khramps friend or something and we won 3 mini games in row just by being 2v6 or 3v6, finally had a chance to play with good player who know what to do

FUNCOM, where is my chance to play with players i want?
    You played with Morphs yesterday on his alt Shaman. He has a pvp 9 as well, but I think it was suspended for a day or so due to his trash talking in global. He really needs to watch what he says lol

But yeah, when he gets warmed up and figures out everything again, he will be the best group based BS you ever play with. A lot of us are still trying to relearn to play without having to combo cancel lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    You played with Morphs yesterday on his alt Shaman. He has a pvp 9 as well, but I think it was suspended for a day or so due to his trash talking in global. He really needs to watch what he says lol

But yeah, when he gets warmed up and figures out everything again, he will be the best group based BS you ever play with. A lot of us are still trying to relearn to play without having to combo cancel lol
    support heals is really worth it, liangxiao a shammy plays for his team no matter how shitty his team is. he wins alot and tops most minis.

I saw a lot of **** talk in global from some toons named Actions,Foode, Streifer,Fersego, Solareclipse,and Isldur that sort of reminded me of Carnage speak. Please tell me those aren't you guys because those toons were farming bori for 6 hours and still farming when I logged lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post

Enqouragr name i think.,. well we did win every mini where we played together, mostly because he heal i kill was basicly 2vs6, expect was 3v6 when his friend was with us
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    AHHH makes sense!

Imagine.

You, me, Rydonn, Shainah, Saint and svartie... hmm beast team
    I see you already made a new premade team

GL hope you find someone to premade

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    I see you already made a new premade team

GL hope you find someone to premade
    Yep Best EU has to offer right thur. Unless of course we can get ensifer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234