Thread: PVP Suggestion - CC Revamps

Default PVP Suggestion - CC Revamps

The CC system as it stands does not allow for "organized team play" to lock a specified target down and take him out of the game. It instead, allows for your casualified noob to have multiple changes to redeem himself and base everything on his gear quality in order to survive.

The Major to Minor CC prevamp was much more efficient and worked properly in organized team play. Your game SCREAMS Noob Grinding Casual Gamer that won't play for more then a month unless they have no life.

You wonder why you had to compress your servers 20 times due to lack of population. The posts I have been making are the very reasons why

Why do people want to play a game that only ANNOYS them and makes them irritated due to your poor decision making on stuff nobody asked for.

Stop being selfish developers and do what is right for once. Stop investing your money in crap nobody needs or wants. 1 day testing this game out again I can already see the butchery done because you guys want to get paid. (which never works) because u never truly listen or play your own friggin game.

I agree

But it's Funcom, they never do anything logical.

I take it Pommier is your other account huh, consider all five of its posts are agreements to this recent tantrum of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    I take it Pommier is your other account huh, consider all five of its posts are agreements to this recent tantrum of yours.
    All he has in life is his games. Let him rant.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    All he has in life is his games. Let him rant.
    You also forgot, high paying job, girlfriend as well.

Good attempt though. How's grinding it out treatin you?

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    The CC system as it stands does not allow for "organized team play" to lock a specified target down and take him out of the game. It instead, allows for your casualified noob to have multiple changes to redeem himself and base everything on his gear quality in order to survive.

The Major to Minor CC prevamp was much more efficient and worked properly in organized team play. Your game SCREAMS Noob Grinding Casual Gamer that won't play for more then a month unless they have no life.

You wonder why you had to compress your servers 20 times due to lack of population. The posts I have been making are the very reasons why

Why do people want to play a game that only ANNOYS them and makes them irritated due to your poor decision making on stuff nobody asked for.

Stop being selfish developers and do what is right for once. Stop investing your money in crap nobody needs or wants. 1 day testing this game out again I can already see the butchery done because you guys want to get paid. (which never works) because u never truly listen or play your own friggin game.
    There are premades for organized gaming. How oftern are premades done, not very when I last played.

Therefore, when you pvp in a pug, there is no organization. Most are solo players, the AAs make perfect sense.

Perhaps request some changes to Premade AA setups. AAs, that are solo, should be come AOE or some ****.

Has to be, frenchy cant speak english that well

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Has to be, frenchy cant speak english that well
    Pommier can speak the King's English and that isn't me.

pretty damn sure tens of thousands of players who left the game due to crap changes by funcom to pvp agrees with him too. What are they all his followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    pretty damn sure tens of thousands of players who left the game due to crap changes by funcom to pvp agrees with him too. What are they all his followers?
    Pretty sure I agree and left...