Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PVP Gear Grind - Change it

I can confirm that lvl 4 is painful to reach for the random new guy.

I joined minis with my lvl 0 BS and got vaporized, but my BS is in T4 gear, not in t1 or blues like some newbies.

And lvl 4 is not that fast to reach, it still takes like 3 weeks for a regular player.
    That's 3 weeks of daily minis being farmed endlessly. Nowhere near what anyone with a sane mind would call a enjoyable experience.

Plus now, lvl 1 gives nothing, the entry pvp set should have had its level requirement reduced by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    90 is fine dude, by the time you can buy them you will have plenty spare. ( unless you bori all of it)

BUT in saying that, i do think they need to reduce the CD of the mini quests by alot. maybe 2hr cd? 4hr at the most
    its not fine, i dinged pvp 6 on my nab pve dt just a couple weeks prior to this new festivals and gear revamp business, and im already at 38% to pvp7 and still dont have enough tokens to buy the pvp gear pieces available to pvp6.
    in fact its statisticaly very likely i will ding pvp7 prior to having enough tokens to buy the armor pieces.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

Plus now, lvl 1 gives nothing, the entry pvp set should have had its level requirement reduced by 1.
    it did.......

I dont do bori i just pvp and as im closing on pvp 6( bought combo books, all pvp gear i could) and i dont have tokens for 1 big piece yet.
    But if they reduce cd on mini quests that might solve the problem to

Fun stats (well not really): Takes 2 years of daily minigames for 1 toon to reach pvp10. Takes 24 years for all 12 classes to reach pvp10. So if you start playing AOC at 20 you'll be 44 by the time you "experience" all of what AOC PVP has to offer!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Fun stats (well not really): Takes 2 years of daily minigames for 1 toon to reach pvp10. Takes 24 years for all 12 classes to reach pvp10. So if you start playing AOC at 20 you'll be 44 by the time you "experience" all of what AOC PVP has to offer!
    When the quests are on cooldown for one toon you can log another So some people can have multiple bori-free pvp 10s. But that's an insane amount of time spent playing for sure...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

How about a Xp requirement eduction.

pvp 7 nerf it by 50k

pvp 8 nerf it by 75k

pvp 9 Nerf by 85k

and to hit 10 nerf by 100k.

Please
    Last edited by Kellisia; 4th June 2014 at 17:07.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345