Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PVP Mini Game Buddy Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    It's not that hard to understand really. 90%, at the very least, of cheat accusations are misplaced. It's a common thing in video games and any half decent player has had his share of wrongful accusation. If you let people freely name and shame others on forums then you have 90% of the half decent pvpers population get dragged in the mud for 10% that deserve it.

But you give proof via video in your name & shame threads ? Along the years we've seen number of video merely describing netcode limitations or bugs labeled as hack proof. Therefore the video can be used to shame someone doing nothing wrong.

Easy then to understand why then, denouncing alledged cheaters is not authorised. An other reason, maybe less ethical yet very practical could be to limit the noise. When a minority yells loud enough so minor problems blow out of proportion and become the only thing seen.
    yep but i dont think that brute speced t2 pvp geared conq can score flag in 15 secends from mini game start, he run their flag room, and bring it home in 15 secends without speed items, possible? no

btw,, just about that naming so , you dont do anything when i do petition, yet when i go testlive to report from your exploits or bugs
    so basicly is this guy paying to u? like the rumour goes, or are u gonna ban him some year? zedik/ cubkco cheating since launch.. funny ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Fwp2xdRdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdYEV0PiXMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE21TLBKszE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSKSyWtqmRE

and it cant always be lag when its this guy

edit.. this is best one thou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD6hLjCv-4E
    Last edited by Derled; 21st April 2014 at 09:27.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    yep but i dont think that brute speced t2 pvp geared conq can score flag in 15 secends from mini game start, he run their flag room, and bring it home in 15 secends without speed items, possible? no
    I was talking in general.
    It would be highly tedious to process all the cheat accusations, deleat the unreasonable ones and keep the reasonable ones. Not to mention it would also be risky, if an error was made the moaning would have no end.

It's only reasonable to deleat all the accusations and process these in private.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I was talking in general.
    It would be highly tedious to process all the cheat accusations, deleat the unreasonable ones and keep the reasonable ones. Not to mention it would also be risky, if an error was made the moaning would have no end.

It's only reasonable to deleat all the accusations and process these in private.
    true, but funcom dont do anything so what i can do is telling newbies here how unprotected and secured this game is, maybe they will take some action then
    The Law

true, but funcom dont do anything so what i can do is telling newbies here how unprotected and secured this game is, maybe they will take some action then
    To be honest i always find everything in this game takes bigger proportion than it should. Cheaters, sure, we've all seen our share. But the proportion of cheater is relatively low. And in all honesty far less game breaking than in other PvP games, say FPS where one guy can just anihilate the whole match.

During the first couple of years there was a lot of hacking accusation. But mechanics were so badly understood that it was just noise and suspicion. These last few years population has grown scarcer, but the tools at hand to spot cheaters aswell as a perfect understanding of game mechanics has spread. Making substantial a disease that has most likely always been there in a relatively similar amount.

Having cornered a few cheaters, on tape, makes cheating more 'real' and thus suspicions turn into often misplaced certitudes. Paranoïa spreads and has an actually worse effect than the few asshats using hacks.

I doubt anyone in their right mind would deny there is the possibility of encountering cheaters when playing an online video game. So what i'm saying is not, "NO ! AOC is cheater free !" it's just "don't spread mass hysteria".

As for funcom doing nothing, whether they do something about it or not they made the choice not to communicate about it. Maybe not the best option... who doesn't like a good public flogging aye ? Yet it makes sense. I doubt it's ever good publicity to acknowledge publicly you have a hacking issue. It would mean it's 'That' important it needs to be mentionned.

I'm usually an optimistic bloke but on this matter i'll settle for pragmatism. Given it's fairly unlikely to have an online hack free game, it's normal to have a few cheaters. I don't find AOC's cheater proportion to have increased that much during the years, nor to be at an unacceptable rate.
    Therefore either Funcom is actually doing something about it (and it doesn't necessarly mean banning people, it can also mean fixing flaws/breaches to make hack programmes less likely to work), either the proportion of players likely to use cheats is stable. Either way, the few constant hackers make more noise than they should.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

To be honest i always find everything in this game takes bigger proportion than it should. Cheaters, sure, we've all seen our share. But the proportion of cheater is relatively low. And in all honesty far less game breaking than in other PvP games, say FPS where one guy can just anihilate the whole match.

During the first couple of years there was a lot of hacking accusation. But mechanics were so badly understood that it was just noise and suspicion. These last few years population has grown scarcer, but the tools at hand to spot cheaters aswell as a perfect understanding of game mechanics has spread. Making substantial a disease that has most likely always been there in a relatively similar amount.

Having cornered a few cheaters, on tape, makes cheating more 'real' and thus suspicions turn into often misplaced certitudes. Paranoïa spreads and has an actually worse effect than the few asshats using hacks.

I doubt anyone in their right mind would deny there is the possibility of encountering cheaters when playing an online video game. So what i'm saying is not, "NO ! AOC is cheater free !" it's just "don't spread mass hysteria".

As for funcom doing nothing, whether they do something about it or not they made the choice not to communicate about it. Maybe not the best option... who doesn't like a good public flogging aye ? Yet it makes sense. I doubt it's ever good publicity to acknowledge publicly you have a hacking issue. It would mean it's 'That' important it needs to be mentionned.

I'm usually an optimistic bloke but on this matter i'll settle for pragmatism. Given it's fairly unlikely to have an online hack free game, it's normal to have a few cheaters. I don't find AOC's cheater proportion to have increased that much during the years, nor to be at an unacceptable rate.
    Therefore either Funcom is actually doing something about it (and it doesn't necessarly mean banning people, it can also mean fixing flaws/breaches to make hack programmes less likely to work), either the proportion of players likely to use cheats is stable. Either way, the few constant hackers make more noise than they should.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGD1AqpFq4

still not banned

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    Why do you quote my post if you don't bother reading it ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Who needs a cheater when you can just be a Ranger. It pretty much has every cheat installed on it already.

-Tracking
    -AoE Instant CC
    -Ranged Heat Seeking Combos
    -1 or 2 Shots Classes
    -Movement not required, all you need is a keyboard

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...91919761_n.jpg

****,, where u been all my life, marry me?

so true btw, just look at classes also now, look at ranger, even noobiest player can do 10k burst in 3 secends..
    10k dmg in 3 sec by new players is lawl.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    10k dmg in 3 sec by new players is lawl.
    yep even patto can do that, every gimp can roll ranger, press pen shot + advantage, tts thats it, tab target next, and someone come close enough u can sprint like fu:cking jamaican with medium armor and OP traps, knock / root trap are literally so ****ing retarded,

give a ****ing tos now aoe kb, stormfield is aoe kb and deals 2k dmg per hit,
    The Law

Why do you quote my post if you don't bother reading it ?
    lol, i read

so ya say 'cheaters in aoc is relatively low'

iv played a total of 4 games in the past 2 weeks on rage

4 games wasted by hackers

i was gonna upload some more on different hackers in those very minis, but FC still aint banning the guys i uploaded, so i wont bother

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789