Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP Mini Game Buddy Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Premades are still there. You can premade at any time. What you want is to premade a pug and thats just dumb. It hurt pvp overall. If you recall, pugs would be out there, and carnage would sign up and all minis would just stop. So even if we wanted to PVP, we could not. It wasnt fun for the non premade pug stamping side of it all.

If you want premade, its there. Stop whining like its not and find some competition to play against.
    100% factually correct, it paints a pretty sad picture that so many of the current population can't even figure out how to sign up for a premade game.

Quote Originally Posted by sageman72 View Post
    100% factually correct, it paints a pretty sad picture that so many of the current population can't even figure out how to sign up for a premade game.
    U realize that it takes 12 guys to make that team, so why the fu ck i cant take my 1 friend with me to go into pug mini? right ofc. minis are so balanced atm, thats right,

let me tell u why i want to take 1 friend.

1. if there is 12 players in mini game, there is few who has idea what to do, and there is ONE PLAYEr who is good at this game (me) u have no god damn idea how frustaring it is to play alone with players like daavid, patto, alhel, centarusus (aniulka) lizimipuc players like these come to my team, omfg IF THEY WOULD AFK it would be more use than the fact that they give free kills to enemy team, and the funny fact is that i always get those nablets in team, they have high pvp levels, so dont start saying "let them practise" they are pvp 5-8? they should ****ing know what to do,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    U realize that it takes 12 guys to make that team, so why the fu ck i cant take my 1 friend with me to go into pug mini? right ofc. minis are so balanced atm, thats right,

1. if there is 12 players in mini game, there is few who has idea what to do, and there is ONE PLAYEr who is good at this game (me) u have no god damn idea how frustaring it is to play alone with players like daavid, patto, alhel, centarusus (aniulka) lizimipuc players like these come to my team, omfg IF THEY WOULD AFK it would be more use than the fact that they give free kills to enemy team, and the funny fact is that i always get those nablets in team, they have high pvp levels, so dont start saying "let them practise" they are pvp 5-8? they should ****ing know what to do,
    Haha yeah I can feel the frustration with you and indeed there are so many abysmal players around now on fury that you always have to face strong teams with your own garbage team, there is hardly any balance now coz balance is made by class and the pvp lvl which says nothing of the impact of a player. There is really nothing wrong about the idea of a buddy system coz everyone can do this and its so easy to find one more player to fight with you, so I see no problem of imbalance actually.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Once again, a premade requires 6 players on BOTH sides. Not everyone has that luxury and not everyone wants to premade. Some people just want to log in and play with a buddy or two and have fun without having to spam global or trying to convince an opposing team to sign up for 2 hours just to play with a friend or two.

Premades are Premades, that option shall always be there. But not being allowed to play with another friend in a pug mini is absolutely absurd. Name another MMO to date or ANY multiplayer game that does not allow you to play with a friend in a pug. I bet you can't even do it.

AND, since we know you CAN'T do it and Funcom had to create such a system for their game... What does that tell you about the combat system and gear requirements in this game? That it's pure fkn fail.
    Last edited by Encourager; 15th April 2014 at 11:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Encourager View Post
    Once again, a premade requires 6 players on BOTH sides. Not everyone has that luxury and not everyone wants to premade. Some people just want to log in and play with a buddy or two and have fun without having to spam global or trying to convince an opposing team to sign up for 2 hours just to play with a friend or two.

Premades are Premades, that option shall always be there. But not being allowed to play with another friend in a pug mini is absolutely absurd. Name another MMO to date or ANY multiplayer game that does not allow you to play with a friend in a pug. I bet you can't even do it.

AND, since we know you CAN'T do it and Funcom had to create such a system for their game... What does that tell you about the combat system and gear requirements in this game? That it's pure fkn fail.
    And what does the fact that you have to spam global for 2 hours to get a pre vs pre going, tell you? And many of those who don't sign up for those two hours, are at the same time crying "bring back pre vs pug!" from the top of their lungs...then they would sign up in a heartbeat, fkn pussies.

With that being said, I fully understand the notion to sign up with 1 friend and that should not be much of a problem as long as it stops there and don't end up with going back to full pre vs pug and waiting around for 2 hours for minis to pop instead.

And what does the fact that you have to spam global for 2 hours to get a pre vs pre going, tell you? And many of those who don't sign up for those two hours, are at the same time crying "bring back pre vs pug!" from the top of their lungs...then they would sign up in a heartbeat, fkn pussies.

With that being said, I fully understand the notion to sign up with 1 friend and that should not be much of a problem as long as it stops there and don't end up with going back to full pre vs pug and waiting around for 2 hours for minis to pop instead.
    Are you lost or just confused? What you just said, made no sense.

Everyone here said they want to have a buddy to pug with, who is talking about bringing back premades? Learn 2 Read PVE Player.

Your acting like your the only one who has to deal with this, most decent players have to deal with this 10/12 minis every day.

I agree =, bring back limited sign ups, either 2 or 3 man groups, but you don't need to explain yourself, anyone who's even just OK at pvp understands what your saying. Those that don't will never agree, that's why they have played on a pve server since they started or fled the pvp servers years ago when there was a population. NO reason to waste your time talking to people that don't get it.
    Doomsayer 2008

yall complain about your teams while i win most of my minis

This just tells me what I suspected all along, you dont have 11 friends.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast