Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

They're right to complain. It's just too common to see people with mana drain...because it's almost for free, just before linebreaker.

It's already a great CC on itself, but I don't know why they added drain and rending strike on the way to linebreaker. It just makes it a way better thing to feat than the other end tree feats.

Just the fact 99.9% of people go for linebreaker on rangers is enough to prove that something may be wrong.

And those who don't, doesn't do it because it is efficient I think, but to try something different or because they have more fun with other things. Linebreaker is the most efficient tree and erase all the other. It would be better if there was more balance. I recently tryed the distance fear end tree...I loled. The dps of that "combo" is less than quick shot !!! LESS. While linebreaker has same dps as penetrating shot. Ridiculous.

"Let's give this end feat tree a powerful dot on every advantage, great dps on an already great CC, and well, let's put some drain traps just before too. Now people don't have to think at all when they create their feat".
    Last edited by Religolibri; 18th May 2014 at 10:45.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Again whining about rangers?again?I will answer with proof..Check what classes top kills after each mini..Sometimes,yes sometimes a ranger can top kills..But..but MOST OF THE TIMES,Demos,Necros and Sins top the kills..Always..Most of the times..So my bunnies...If ranger is an OP class..All the classes which I mentioned what are they?????Godzilla???!!!!No complains about Demnos?(when they burn u in 3 seconds no problem??)No complains about necros(u die and u never know when and who killed u?)No complains about sins?(crazy-imba burst damage-2 combos-1combo if u keubind-and u dead)..and its the drain traps of the ranger who annoy u???Ha!ha!U made me laugh uncontrollably hard..!!!!
    Idk what you see but plenty of time i see not one but few rangers topping kills in minis. When i play ranger i have no issues of getting good kills.
    Necros will have their ftw duration halved and you wont see any unskilled necros topping kills any more. Demos cant really be compared with rangers since they rely much more on help from team than ranger and dont have that annoying cc as ranger does.
    Sin, lol, go please play sin and than come back here. Sure it can kill fast but any decent melee or ranger just destroy him. You often see sins with high kills and high deaths.

And btw this topic is drain of ranger traps. Do you know how hard is for hox to fight ranger? And you can imagine how much harder it is when 2 traps drain hox from stam and mana.

@Reli it dont matter if exhausting traps are before linebreaker or not (even though its sad that every goodie is there). Fact is they again drain way, way to much.

usually this is what happens when i play sin,

i see necro, i jump on him, necro is dead im at 80%, i got dots on me, barb or any melee / ranger push in kb me im dead before i get up

when i play ranger, i come out from hide, advantage + LB, down arrow for pen shot, tts, im at 100% hp without dots, barb jumps on me, trap, barb remove, TRAP!, barb remove, SHEILD BASH run away, go hide, wait cd kill barb,necro come again, kill it
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    20 sec immunity on that one so its nice but not that decisive specially vs classes with range.
    @Derled what about trybrid sin vs ranger? I know dps is lower but sin can be all the time in ranger face. If you take into account that many rangers dont go into general at all he will have only 1 anti cc or at best EB to.
    http://goo.gl/JyMb9r

u mean something like this? id say u end up dying on dots even if u would win since no hp tap from avatar
    The Law

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011