Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprise downtime?

oh these stopped to be fun when it happens on us raid time. interesting.. i remember some joys of laughter when eu raids was wrecked by ninja hotfixes

The fact we had a message pop up during prime raid time is the issue for most players. If they'd notified everyone ahead of time it would have been reasonable, to me at least.

That they shut down the servers at a busy time of day so people on fury could create new toons is simply unbelievable. Either that's an excuse to cover up the real reason for the fix, or Funcom has a 12 year old managing its servers.

Y'all are right! This is blasphemy! We had to do something else besides sit on our computer controlling pixels against mindless repetitive mobs for 2 hours! OH THE HUGE MANATEE!!!!

Ps. Giggity.
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 9th April 2014 at 20:25.

They did specify that it was an emergency downtime, apparently related to character creation on Fury. Its a bit hard to announce an emergency downtime.

We certainly got a lot of bright red notifications in game, and they did show up before the forum announcement.

Yah, we were in a raid on US time and had to cut it short. Que sera sera.

And they did not say that it was because Fury could not make characters, just that there was an issue with character creation. Maybe they were all popping up lvl 80 with full AAs and full t4 gear.

Foul Bacholer Frog says......."Downtime during raid time?"....."FAPS"

Guees peeps are mad they had no new material for the downtime and had to resort to slow moing Phoebe Cates' pool scene in FTARH....
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 10th April 2014 at 11:33.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

There's absolutely no shame in slow-moing phoebe cates topless... even if you've been doing it since it came out on vhs...

Truly horrible movie with Ms Cates... but there's a couple of reasons it has over 21 million views.

http://youtu.be/-QoT5G7LAgc

Wait, what was this thread about again...

Waat? There are still US players playing AoC? Cause all I see during EU nights is dead Global channel :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Waat? There are still US players playing AoC? Cause all I see during EU nights is dead Global channel :P
    If you look at your latency you can assure we are all playing in US so... we are all US players.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12