Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We need an autokick for afker

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Honestly, playing mini games as become a pain in the ass. Because if you have a "Trash" team I don't want to play and get farmed in my spawn so I go hide somewhere in the map.

Funcom does not need to kick players that go hide because they don't want to get farmed... just add some spawn protection and don't allow flags in spawn.

People, try to think before giving out ideas that break the game.

If you are with trash, play alone,

yesterday there was 3 afk, and 2 shouting eachothers in my team and all stand in base doing nothing, well i literally played alone (barb) and flag whored for 20m and got farmed literally on res. well i still got more than my team counted together.

and after mini i get typical "why dont let mini end, its lost , lets quit"

what is wrong with people even in sag when losing with 100 points they start instantly crying "LOST GAME AFK, NO CHANCE"
    The Law

screw kicking afk. Most afk'ers are low ranks anyway who can't contribute no matter how well they play or how hard they try. The rank 10's just run around slaughtering everyone with impunity in minis atm.

Until they fix pvp and make rank 1's able to at least survive more than 1 hit then this is just something you are going to have to suck it up and deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by ezariel View Post
    screw kicking afk. Most afk'ers are low ranks anyway who can't contribute no matter how well they play or how hard they try. The rank 10's just run around slaughtering everyone with impunity in minis atm.

Until they fix pvp and make rank 1's able to at least survive more than 1 hit then this is just something you are going to have to suck it up and deal with.
    You can contribute a lot with most classes even with bad gear (khitai blues-pvp 1) and pretty low AA. Problem is that you need to know what to do and most don't..

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Its so ridiculous how many afkers are in minigames these days. We need autokick for inactive slackers to get the blocked slot free for others to join.
    +1
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    You can contribute a lot with most classes even with bad gear (khitai blues-pvp 1) and pretty low AA. Problem is that you need to know what to do and most don't..

Whatever smartass. Am in a mini right this moment, where the highest rank on my team is rank 6. The other team is almost all rank 10's and they are standing outside our rez point farming us. I haven't even made it off the rez spot as the ranged are 1 shotting me. How the heck am I supposed to contribute? I'm listening... Please o great master... ****ing teach me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    You guys are funny. Hating on the player when the game mechanics is fail.

The entire minigame PVP system needs to be revamped. PVP lowbies shouldn't be mixed in with PVP highbies, you should be able to PVP minigame group with friends not randoms, queuing should have other options not just 6v6 or 12v12, MORE maps, etc. etc. etc.
    The problem with tiered gear progression is when you are put into a situation higher than your current level. A fresh 80 walking into Khitai would never be asked to tank Jade Citadel, and yet a fresh 80 signing up for a minigame will be targeted, rezpad farmed, and outright slaughtered by people in T4/PvP3 gear.

Without some kind of bracket system, AoC PvP comes down to a pure gear check, with skill only factoring in after the gear is equal. Sadly, I think lowbie minigames are the closest we will get to unchained minigames for a loooong while.

Quote Originally Posted by Villith View Post
    The problem with tiered gear progression is when you are put into a situation higher than your current level. A fresh 80 walking into Khitai would never be asked to tank Jade Citadel, and yet a fresh 80 signing up for a minigame will be targeted, rezpad farmed, and outright slaughtered by people in T4/PvP3 gear.

Without some kind of bracket system, AoC PvP comes down to a pure gear check, with skill only factoring in after the gear is equal. Sadly, I think lowbie minigames are the closest we will get to unchained minigames for a loooong while.
    The only way that would work is if the game factored in; KDR, Gear, Number of minigame wins/losses, pvp level, and some sort of keyboard/mouse detection, brain scan, and maybe a skill testing survey before each minigame. Because of bori, t4, and people not pvping on their mains all the time results from a bracket system would still be skewed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234