Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New subscribe offers

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    For me it looks like Funcom kind of carrot and stick.

Sub offer for pvp'ers - come get me and get your levels quicker
    Sub for pve'ers - try not get me and you won't have anything valuable to play

But I'm not sure if that's best kind.
    ---------_________--------

////facepalm

plz see post number 30, what kind of propaganda is this

bud, sub deal aint much item wise for everyone, no need troll the whole pvp community on your grudge or whatever it is thats got u going
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 3rd April 2014 at 00:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    All my toons are 95+% AA'd out, what's the point of these rings for me and others like me?
    Help you get to pvp 1 on any of your toons?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    plz see post number 30, what kind of propaganda is this
    Let me see.
    PvP - minis, open world, sieges, borii. Sieges and borii are premium content, but both bad in terms of activity.
    PvE - old-world dungeons, T1, T2, T3, T4, HoC, Unchained Dungeons, Khitai Dungeon, Factions, Turan - Only vanilia dungeons and 2 t1 raids are f2p (and even t1 pvp gear is better for pve than those drops) but those are deserted (compared to others pve) places anyway

Most used PvP content - minis - F2P
    Most used PvE content - 6 mans khitai/unchaied - Premium

Last free PvP inclusive content - call of Jhebbal Sag (2011)
    Last free PvE inclusive content - Xibaluku or Iron Tower (2009)

PvP gear - best PVP gear available for F2P
    PvE gear - best available for F2P is 5 years old and 3 tiers behind top

Yes. Propaganda as hell. And your #30 is same bs. Welcome on ignore list.
    Last edited by bogus; 3rd April 2014 at 01:51.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Let me see.
    PvP - minis, open world, sieges, borii. Sieges and borii are premium content, but both bad in terms of activity.
    PvE - old-world dungeons, T1, T2, T3, T4, HoC, Unchained Dungeons, Khitai Dungeon, Factions, Turan - Only vanilia dungeons and 2 t1 raids are f2p (and even t1 pvp gear is better for pve than those drops) but those are deserted (compared to others pve) places anyway

Most used PvP content - minis - F2P
    Most used PvE content - 6 mans khitai/unchaied - Premium

Last free PvP inclusive content - call of Jhebbal Sag (2011)
    Last free PvE inclusive content - Xibaluku or Iron Tower (2009)

PvP gear - best PVP gear available for F2P
    PvE gear - best available for F2P is 5 years old and 3 tiers behind top

Yes. Propaganda as hell. And your #30 is same bs. Welcome on ignore list.
    for firsts,just a heads, AoC went ftp in what? 2011?

either i cant read, or u cant write, i cant make sense of this being connected to your post
    Quote Originally Posted by bogus
    For me it looks like Funcom kind of carrot and stick.

Sub offer for pvp'ers - come get me and get your levels quicker
    Sub for pve'ers - try not get me and you won't have anything valuable to play

But I'm not sure if that's best kind.
    so u have some kind of problem with many of the pve features being subby content aye? i have a solution: remove them from the game. 5 mini maps? 5 6mans. problem solved.

And your #30 is same bs.
    you need to quote me or ur trolling: get banned if u troll u know?

Welcome on ignore list.
    when a troll cant seem to have his trolls make any effect thats what he does

I don't care much about items in the subscription packs, it doesn't make me run to the page and extend my subscription. I'd never use that ring anyway, full AA, full Khitai / T4 on most of them. I can't defend myself to victory, should have been an awesome offensive ring to choose as well.

What would have done it for me is that Funcom would show incentive to fix the commonly known bugs in the game that most PvE'ers see and struggle with every day. I said it in another thread as well but please, please fix the bugs.

Loot bug - Make the FFA Need / Greed work all the time and so that the items does not disappear.

Resurrection pad functionality - make it go to newest resurrection.

Proper instance binding so raids dont struggle on follow up raids and that groups that has ended lock timer always gets a fresh instance without disbanding and grouping again.

There are also some flaws on classes that I believe could easily be fixed through minor tweaks. Like fixing some of the Necro feats, Hox feats, making Guardians have +50% more damage output. For starters. And then a Ranger roll back and let them have combos again because now its a sorry class which is so very, very boring to play.

New content? Great! But IMO fix what is broken first before adding new stuff to have maintenance on.

its just an offer. take it or leave it. give urselfs a break whining about it. and its good that the ring isnt account wide. otherwise every noob runs around with it. good for a new player who wants to lvl fast or a new toon.

You may like or dislike the ring stuff but the fact is the offer is still WAY better than the standard sub:

2 free months for the 6 months offer.
    3 free months for the 12 months offer.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Yeah, that is the purpose of "special" limited-time offers, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yeah, that is the purpose of "special" limited-time offers, no ?
    Ya so WTF is the QQ all about?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Looked at the sub offer. Well nothing there for me. rings are useless for me and the discount is the same as usual.

I guess Funcom ran out of stuff to offer veteran PVE'ers. Oh well, let the peeveep'ers pay the for the game then...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast