Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online - How is it?

Default Elder Scrolls Online - How is it?

Anyone been playing it?

Is it good? Heard great things about the crafting. I'm assuming it has a healthy player population.

I tried the beta and didn't like it. However, it should definitely have a very health player population for the next 3 months, considering it's about to launch officially this weekend.

Whether it can maintain the population after that is another question.

It is good man. Besides a couple of bugged quests it has been one of the smoothest launches around. Game is great and has a lot more nuances and skill needed than you first realize when you start playing.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

The game runs smooth and problems are quick fixed.... But it's not an unique game.

I bought Imperial edition pre-order and played total...4h maybe. I was back to AOC the same day. Money well wasted :X

I personally don't like it and I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE IT. With all it's flaws AOC is still my mmo of choice for the combat system alone and gritty, low fantasy setting.
    Retired

Default don't waste money

Quote Originally Posted by mexican1 View Post
    Anyone been playing it?

Is it good? Heard great things about the crafting. I'm assuming it has a healthy player population.
    Pve is nice (is sky rim online)
    has many option in skills crafting etc

bugged many quests and pvp sucks is not like age of conan
    its nice as change for killing ur time for 2nd game.If u like pvp and adrenaline then age of conan is top.After all eso hasn't spasstos,darkoriath,kingkozak and patto

Why the **** do people insist on creating a dozen topics about ESO? Isn't it enough to ask your questions in the original ESO thread (btw, your question is exactly what people are talking about there anyways)?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Why the **** do people insist on creating a dozen topics about ESO? Isn't it enough to ask your questions in the original ESO thread (btw, your question is exactly what people are talking about there anyways)?
    maybe, just maybe the person that asks is F2P? The fact that this thread is in F2P Off-topic board strongly suggests that.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    maybe, just maybe the person that asks is F2P? The fact that this thread is in F2P Off-topic board strongly suggests that.
    Well done, detective slith.

seem like another case cracked successfully, eh Dr. Watson?
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast