Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best class for f2p

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ranger,necro,demo: easy classes u can excel kd wise without AAs

for winning minis:

necro in sag

conqs, guard and DT id say in pugs--ull be capping flags tho

stay farm from barb imo
    what do u mean by staying away from barbs?..do you mean i shouldnt play them..or..

dont play dt, f2p no vom :P
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Hi nugi
    yes i agree with the others you will have a tough time in minis when you are f2p , no matter the class .

As a dark templar with pvp gear and a tank build you will be able to take some damage and also be able to cap the flag.

As a necro you can affect everyone with flesh to worms and use necrotic bombs on "defend mode" and let them explode if someone attacks you . This will probably bring you some hate tells but also some kills x)

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Hi nugi
    yes i agree with the others you will have a tough time in minis when you are f2p , no matter the class....
    At level 80 certainly true. For some of the good lowbie stuff (e.g. Sanctum) pay a few bucks for access to the dungeon, don't need to sub.

I had prem when game first came out and now im not planing to pay any time soon cuz i dont play so often so it will be waste of money...i have 3 active projects and bearly manage to play at evening so rly f2p only..i played every class in game to 50 min..and i like dt bs and sin the most i have sin 80 and k/d is drooping but dont have full set of pvp gear..but i dont mind. Now im planing to level bs or dt to 80 and i know dt is most dependent to AA...is it worth playing eithout vom?.. And what about bs?

I´m not expert on F2P but I would suggest Barbarian as Barb is fun class to play and needs just good feat build and good sword (essential) and can live even without AAs
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I´m not expert on F2P but I would suggest Barbarian as Barb is fun class to play and needs just good feat build and good sword (essential) and can live even without AAs
    thx..this forum was very helpful..and i have barb as my alt already..i will level it up to 80...and only one more thing...what about BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    imo barb is the most AA dependant

barb has no burst, poor survivability
    'determination' perk gives a healthy 400-500 hp tic every 4 secs(and a ton more of natural regeneration), all the same makes your reaver stack last 33sec if u care for reaver stance

'atg' gives 2-3k instant dmg

'tools at hand' lets u switch stance every 30sec, keeping ur stacks

theres a bubble perk, forget the name: with that perk u can sustain barbs squishiest, most lethal builds

AAs let u remove a pom and tos bubble without even using a perk bar slot, tainted weapons let u remove all heal effects from any given target u use

every combo hits harder, ur survivability considerably increased, same goes for movement speed and sprint duration/regeneration,

dps specs have good use for the shorter cds on wreck armor and ccs

the cc breaks are indispensable in your efficiency, barbs' use in a team in most builds is to be unccable, to keep on pushing as some kind of semi offtank

i mean, every thing is good with AAs on barb, ull be useless at everything on a free to play barb.

ranged classes can stack dps without committing, any good barb is always committed, yet is always at risk of dying in a flew blows. the lost of burst and survivability on a free to play barb is gonna make u useless, or at least u wont fulfill the main task of a barb in group pvp.

p.s. barbs' with the appropriate gear and AAd makes every single build appropriate
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th April 2014 at 21:04.

Thx guys this was very helpful ..one more thing .. What about BS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast