Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best class for f2p

Question Best class for f2p

I just want to know which class is AA and perks..(premium) independent..Top 3 best classes for f2p 80 in pvp?

demo, sin, necro

i got an oldschool sin account from a friend and I was burning down pvp 10 clothies in fine steelsilk gear.

if you don't have premium you're going to get melted no matter what class you play.

Quote Originally Posted by mexican1 View Post
    demo, sin, necro

i got an oldschool sin account from a friend and I was burning down pvp 10 clothies in fine steelsilk gear.

if you don't have premium you're going to get melted no matter what class you play.
    what about mele classes??i have sin..much more fun to play with than casters

Assassin needs AAs for effectivness. Its a crit based class (needs perks from general maxed out) and it's end game pvp performance is based around tenacity (again you need master assassin perk to max it out).

Most effective builds also need Liberation perk for anti-CCs.

If you are not gaining AAs you are seriously gimping yourself in pvp, assassin is no exception.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Assassin needs AAs for effectivness. Its a crit based class (needs perks from general maxed out) and it's end game pvp performance is based around tenacity (again you need master assassin perk to max it out).

Most effective builds also need Liberation perk for anti-CCs.

If you are not gaining AAs you are seriously gimping yourself in pvp, assassin is no exception.
    I know there is no class in game that can be as good as it is when premium. But, im sure there are some classes that rely on AA and perks more than others do, for example, DT without wom...

Quote Originally Posted by Nugitella View Post
    I know there is no class in game that can be as good as it is when premium. But, im sure there are some classes that rely on AA and perks more than others do, for example, DT without wom...
    My money would be on Ranger.
    Retired

I was hoping some mele class whit which i would have more fun..:/

then best MELE class for f2p or 3 worst mele classes for f2p in PVP considering AA and perks
    Last edited by Nugitella; 2nd April 2014 at 20:27.

Yeah but only if you play the usual boring and too effective feat. I would not suggest ranger then ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

ranger,necro,demo: easy classes u can excel kd wise without AAs

for winning minis:

necro in sag

conqs, guard and DT id say in pugs--ull be capping flags tho

stay farm from barb imo
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 3rd April 2014 at 01:26.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast