Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best class for f2p

Quote Originally Posted by Nugitella View Post
    Thx guys this was very helpful ..one more thing .. What about BS
    From my perspective, the BS has absolutely nothing in the AA that is "mandatory" from a normal gameplay experience. They have all the tools they need in their skill trees. The AA abilities they gain give them some additional healing options, but they are almost worthless without heal rating, and fairly useless in PvP. The higher tiers of attacks are nice to have, but only nice to have - not essential.

The only exception is the same exception for just about every class -- the CC break ability in the "archetype" category for every single class can be invaluable in both PVE and PVP. I recommend getting premium for at least one month after hitting 80 in order to farm enough AA for that specific ability (along with some of the other nice to haves). Be it on a rogue, priest, soldier or mage, having an additional global CC break / immunity can make all the difference.

Thx..i rly like them and DT but looks like ill be playin BS after all

Quote Originally Posted by Joalis View Post
    The only exception is the same exception for just about every class -- the CC break ability in the "archetype" category for every single class can be invaluable in both PVE and PVP. I recommend getting premium for at least one month after hitting 80 in order to farm enough AA for that specific ability (along with some of the other nice to haves). Be it on a rogue, priest, soldier or mage, having an additional global CC break / immunity can make all the difference.
    hmm yea, if ever u can justify a sub, make sure u get that cc break on as many toons as u can.

Wink

Hey, my friend just started plaing eith me and since im playing BS and he likes to have lots of hp and armor but put some dps i was wondering who is more dpendent on AA conq or guard?

Just a random comment but so far (level 26) I've really enjoyed playing the HoX !

Hey, my friend just started plaing eith me and since im playing BS and he likes to have lots of hp and armor but put some dps i was wondering who is more dpendent on AA conq or guard?
    all the soldiers are dependent on AA - least sub dependent class, imo, is assassin. then ranger and necro.

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    all the soldiers are dependent on AA - least sub dependent class, imo, is assassin. then ranger and necro.
    in pve yes, but in pvp, oh wait its pve thread
    The Law

I just want to know which class is AA and perks..(premium) independent..Top 3 best classes for f2p 80 in pvp?
    In ftp no aa's are "needed" as they are only needed in khitai.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123