Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – March 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Brilliant PVP content intent, facepalm execution.

DO NOT PLACE PVP CONTENT ON THE PVE SERVER!
    Its fine, just have them stick it in the border kingdoms. As long as they don't drop more world pvp into the pve server.

I think it should be okay to have the PVP on Crom because you can choose to either be in that Zone or not be in that zone. Open world on PVP server is ALL ZONES..which makes it very difficult for pure PVE players. I think its a good choice and with the work around for PVE players to get to quest by going to a different instance. I really don't see the problem.

Just make it so you get a pop up window asking you which zone you want to enter and everyone happy, enough crying.

It's just one week. I don't see that as gamebreaking. I wouldn't like non-stop global open world pvp on a pve server, but I have to admit I'm kinda thrilled by these short term man-hunting event.

If you absolutely want to do quest in these particular zone during that particular week, you might want to switch instance for a less populated one so you can avoid most of the fight. That said, I can understand people who request an instance pvp-free. Don't know if it's easy/possible code wise but that would be a solution for them, I guess. But it's removing the thrill of the chase for everyone. It's only a few day, nothing game-breaking.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Its fine, just have them stick it in the border kingdoms. As long as they don't drop more world pvp into the pve server.

It's NOT fine. It's PVP content that PVPers are finally getting and you, a PVEr, give your PVE opinion to "stick it" on the side so it doesn't mess up your PVE.

THAT IS THE POINT! Keep it away from people like you.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

It's NOT fine. It's PVP content that PVPers are finally getting and you, a PVEr, give your PVE opinion to "stick it" on the side so it doesn't mess up your PVE.

This is why PVPers ultimately get ignored in MMOs. They can't be satisfied.

Reading this letter makes me think of something.

At some point, old GD told us about pvp ressources dropping in pvp to craft pvp things.
    Does the recent revamp of pvp gear changed this plan ?
    As already suggested, it would have been nice if we could for example add pvp gems to the T4 pvp gear, who could add some stats not that much important maybe(not crit or dps).
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Just make it so you get a pop up window asking you which zone you want to enter and everyone happy, enough crying.
    I won't be as long this (or at least reward system) won't be premium content. Let's give pvp'ers some incentive to pay since with tokens exchange opportunity they don't need to be idiots chasing boxes for campaign trophies or pay for borii access. I bet they all would love that.

It's quite not fair when best possible pvp gear is in f2p player reach, when pve is not.

In less (?) trolling mode. Let's wait for cross server tech with this.
    Last edited by bogus; 1st April 2014 at 21:31.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Reading this letter makes me think of something.

At some point, old GD told us about pvp ressources dropping in pvp to craft pvp things.
    Does the recent revamp of pvp gear changed this plan ?
    As already suggested, it would have been nice if we could for example add pvp gems to the T4 pvp gear, who could add some stats not that much important maybe(not crit or dps).
    I like the idea of the incentive to push PVE player to play the PVP event. Like some vanity stuff reward or something
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Glad to see only your opinion counts.

In reality I am very please to see the PVP'ers getting some love, just keep it to the PVP server or the PVP zones.

As some have said 7 days a month may not be game braking for them, but that is there opinion. Every player is entitled to their opinion. And every player is entitled to play the game they want to play it. Forcing people is game braking, and if they mess it up by the second month they may not even have enough population left on the server to support anything.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast