Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – March 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    yeah you are right talizen. i am also looking forward to crossserver technology , but i think about this was already spoken 1 year ago.
    Another thing that gives me hope is that FC will be working on ps4 and Xbox One version of age of conan .

About wild geese : well i have had some fights with your guild , but no need to call it dead yet .
    The population is still high enough to do dungeons with your guild , at least at the weekend.
    Wild geese used to be very strong , dont let another guild, which has been existing for so long, die
    Funcom wotking on conan for ps4 and xbox 1? where the heck did you get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    Funcom wotking on conan for ps4 and xbox 1? where the heck did you get that from?
    Probably some magazine from early 2008

The project was dropped before 2009.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    Agreed. I blame the players. It's definitely their fault this game failed.
    I blame empty promises, taking stuff away without giving any,

there is not any cheat protections, i mean, i can just download cheats use them, nothing will happen. People get mad and make videos and cry, funcom dont do anything, and then you come here and say "ITS PLAYERS FAULT!!!) u kidding me, sure most of PVP:ers here behave like crap, but we got reason for it. this company is so god damn stupid, and nothing funcom do expect delete posts from forums thinking "OMG THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM." helloooo!! u guys so stupid.

how about you ****ing spend time to FIX something, you realize u dumb **** company that your every game is empty like desert,
    The Law

and dont send me your usless private messages now "dear customer, you recieve flame points bla bla bla"

how about you open mouth and start talking. "even if you dont know it, but we bann players"

this is what last gm said to me.. why the **** is DAAVID still playing.
    The Law

Yeah, I just can agree with this! It is a pure shame that we have to tolerate players like Daavid, Zedki, Cryogenn or whoever is so obviously cheating and this is only funcom`s fault! Why is it so hard to ban these players forever? I ban myself from this game if I see those guys bitching around and winning and I lose even though I try hard but can't change anything of the result!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    "What we're making to make it run on iPads, Android and hopefully Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in the future, are render engines to make it actually play on your screen,

interview with FC CEO from THU 13 MAR 2014

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-03-12-funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I blame empty promises, taking stuff away without giving any,

there is not any cheat protections, i mean, i can just download cheats use them, nothing will happen. People get mad and make videos and cry, funcom dont do anything, and then you come here and say "ITS PLAYERS FAULT!!!) u kidding me, sure most of PVP:ers here behave like crap, but we got reason for it. this company is so god damn stupid, and nothing funcom do expect delete posts from forums thinking "OMG THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM." helloooo!! u guys so stupid.

how about you ****ing spend time to FIX something, you realize u dumb **** company that your every game is empty like desert,
    twinklez is always sarcastic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    why the **** is DAAVID still playing.
    same goes for every hacker on rage since rage and deathwish merged rofl

only person i know to get the ban hammer is pickle, rest is all bans for harrasment (excessive pvp, even if pvp xp is stil or being dropped)

pickle would blatantly hack and boast about it, ever so often tho when the whole server had petitioned him n all he would switch his hacks off, then bring a gm in and ban half the server for stuff like harrasment. eventually tho gms finally banned the guy, then on whatever free to play account he would make all we would have to say is 'pickle is hacking' and his latest toon would disappear. only person that got banned for hacking that i know of. (at the exception of of when every single 80 on deathwish except 1 or 2 was hacking, and backwoods(currently plays on palehorse) got pissed and reported all of them with evidence, saying where the hacks came from by doig some kind of hacking demo or whatever)

all this blab to say, FC doesnt ban hackers or have anti hack programs (unless u say: hey! im pvp 7, this is my main toon, all my friends use hacks, this is where we get them, this is of video of me and my friends hacking.)
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th April 2014 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    "What we're making to make it run on iPads, Android and hopefully Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in the future, are render engines to make it actually play on your screen,

interview with FC CEO from THU 13 MAR 2014

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-03-12-funcom
    Lol what? Running AoC on consoles or ipads? funny joke

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Lol what? Running AoC on consoles or ipads? funny joke
    To be fair, the interview only says that they only managed to get Dreamworld engine running on Android and Ios/Ipad stuff, not Age of Conan. I suppose the cross-plateform efforts, if any, to be focused on Lego MMO. The only AoC-related line about cross plateform in this interview is the "We had a Xbox 360 version of it more or less running but heh, console not great for that stuff" part.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.