Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – March 2014 Discussion

it seems alot of the PVE players dont want this pvp events , and i as a pvp player dont blame them , they are 100 % right in this ,

The only solution is DONT give this pvp events on a PVE server , if you want this PVP events then you should be on a PVP server !!!!

this will also bring back life into FURY .

In my opinion CROM is strictly PVE , soo this great PVP update should be olny available on FURY !!

Its supernice to implement this on Crom aswell, considering the pvp community is probably bigger on Crom anyways

Great.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I like the events, but at the same time i think pvp players should be on a pvp server. Fury has worldbosses, then let us have some pvp. But hopefully people will go back where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    I like the idea of having PvP events on Crom as well. Strong-arming people to either transfer to Fury or miss out completely doesn't strike me as a good idea, in particular as quite a few PvPers recently transfered from Fury to Crom. So FC's plans make a lot of sense: give people a taste of the new PvP content on Crom - and if they want to do this more regularly, they can always transfer to Fury.
    It won't work like this. TL events proved that the only thing that matters in open world is strenght of numbers (implying the power of your guild, if it able to bring more pvpers to your side). So only guilds who have a decent pvp playerbase + alliance (the same who can keep a Battlekeep atm) can compete in this. Players from theses guilds won't transfer to Fury when their guild and their alliance are stronger on Crom, so they will prefer to dominate events 1 week per month on Crom instead of having to struggle against Fury's guilds.
    Path of least resistance, same story as Bori (failure) and Sieges (failure).

And the idea of enabling World pvp on Crom, yeah, good thing if ya want to lose more subbers.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Drago View Post
    it seems alot of the PVE players dont want this pvp events , and i as a pvp player dont blame them , they are 100 % right in this ,

The only solution is DONT give this pvp events on a PVE server , if you want this PVP events then you should be on a PVP server !!!!

this will also bring back life into FURY .

In my opinion CROM is strictly PVE , soo this great PVP update should be olny available on FURY !!
    I agree. Don't force this on PVErs. You want PVP action? Get ur ass back to Fury.
    Retired

Why dont you run a poll for it funcom , just ask 4 qeustions

1. Yes for both servers ( like GD letter says )
    2. Only keep the pvp events for Fury
    3. Yes for both but only in the already known pvp zones on Crom
    4. pvp popup before zoning (same as epic)

Make this poll let everyone vote , then the community can decide what it is they want
    Last edited by D-Drago; 2nd April 2014 at 10:38.

Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

I like the idea of 12 man instance.I bet a lot of guild will use it as an alternative all days they can't fill the t4 or t5 raid. If the loot and the boss mechanics worth it ofc.

An personally I don't mind about PVP in PVE servers. I suppose I'll continue with my PVE quests like nothing is happening and if I'm ganked too many times I'll avoid the zone and do other things for a week. I think It will be even fun. The only request I have is that if have to be ganked make it premium at least I want all pvprs help to develop the LEGO game too

2 zones of open world pvp in the whole PVE server for a week sounds like being tourists in Fury.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 2nd April 2014 at 10:31.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    so u can basicly choose a pussy mode? aka we are all friends fluffy rabit zone? .. not thx, only for pvp servers
    The Law

oh i mean on pve server, on pvp server there should be no question :P
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast