Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why no T3.5 raids?

Default Why no T3.5 raids?

Hi everyone!

I played every raid in the game except T3.5 and I am wondering why noone wants to play that raid...

Every guild I was into until now, is doing mostly T4 and T3 and some T2, while T1 is usually PUGed..

Why no T3.5 raids?

t3.5 no easy

(t4 has better gear)

T3.5 is harder than T4 and has worse loot. That's a death sentence right there.

I'm having problems myself with the raid group to fill Erlik raids. If you're interested:

http://montecristo-host56.com

The planner is open, so anyone can register and sign up. Members of the alliance get priority for all the obvious reasons, though.

Fair warning: so far we've only killed Archfiend, so don't apply if you don't like wipes.

t3,5 is quite enjoyable,in tainted souls we clear it almost weekly when we bother to sign up,but lootwise it doesnt worth it since the chance for new loot is really small that most of the time its just useless epics.And I believe there are several other guilds on crom who clear erlic weekly aswell.
    IVORY TOWER

This T3.5 is hard and the rewards are not so good...rewards are not up to the challenge
    So players prefer go to T4.

I think FC should be create a T4 raid with this T3.5 instance....
    Just up the rewards in order to do a good T4 gear ...and that's good...

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    T3.5 is harder than T4 and has worse loot. That's a death sentence right there.

I'm having problems myself with the raid group to fill Erlik raids. If you're interested:

http://montecristo-host56.com

The planner is open, so anyone can register and sign up. Members of the alliance get priority for all the obvious reasons, though.

Fair warning: so far we've only killed Archfiend, so don't apply if you don't like wipes.
    So you can't fill the raid with your alliance, but will take all the loot anyway....sounds like a great way to ensure future sign ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    So you can't fill the raid with your alliance, but will take all the loot anyway....sounds like a great way to ensure future sign ups.
    Priority is related to confirmations when >24 signups, not loot. Loot is given by a dkp system. And the people joining those T3.5 raids, on average, have several T4 equipped toons already.

T3.5 needs to get hit by the nerf bat a bit more so other guilds would bother doing it, instead of doing T3.

Right now, it's harder than T4, with worse gear.

Funcom added some new weapons/accessories, but the drop rate is abysmal. In fact the armor drop rate is bad as well. There are 5 minor armor pieces per toon, but only a few pieces drop per T3.5 clear, vs a guaranteed 10 per a T4 clear. Each T3.5 boss should drop 3-4 pieces per armor each imo, now it's 2 per, I believe. And if one of the new accessories drops, you will only get 1 piece of armor. Anyway, it's bad.

How about players getting better instead of nerfing the content?

Make the loot more attractive and drop regularly not like it is now, and dont nerf it the fights are quite enjoyable as they are.

It's okay like it is, i guess.
    There will be always under-played and under-popular dungeons and raids, no matter the efforts given to made theses more appealing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast