Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Whatever the way, officially it isn't allowed.
    I updated/edited my post. I could not figure out a way.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Coast of Ardashir teleport through the achivement teleport (ctrl + g) does not have a level cap. All you need is to complete the last destiny quest in tortage.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Coast of Ardashir teleport through the achivement teleport (ctrl + g) does not have a level cap. All you need is to complete the last destiny quest in tortage.
    According to a GM, that is still an exploit.

According to a GM, that is still an exploit.
    A GM will never ever confirm what is an exploit. They might say "possible exploit" but they will never discuss it or confirm it. If it's a "possible exploit" it might not be one. They can not confirm or deny an exploit.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    A GM will never ever confirm what is an exploit. They might say "possible exploit" but they will never discuss it or confirm it. If it's a "possible exploit" it might not be one. They can not confirm or deny an exploit.
    Dang, I should have taken a screenshot then.

Dang, I should have taken a screenshot then.
    That would most likely have gotten that GM hit on his/hers fingers.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Why would it be an exploit to use the achievement ports to go there on lower levels? I just mean, if you would go there for leveling you wouldn't kill anything with level 20 or so.
    You can go to northern grasslands on lower levels too but you wont be able to do anything there besides getting killed by mobs, buying food buffs (that are not even for your level) or killing the world boss.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Why would it be an exploit to use the achievement ports to go there on lower levels? I just mean, if you would go there for leveling you wouldn't kill anything with level 20 or so.
    You can go to northern grasslands on lower levels too but you wont be able to do anything there besides getting killed by mobs, buying food buffs (that are not even for your level) or killing the world boss.
    I totally agree with you, it is stupid and unfair to level lock a zone, especially one with a WB in it. As I was told, you should not be able to go to Ardashir under any circumstances until you reach level 45. All methods of getting there *are supposed to be* level locked to prevent early access. This is of course not how it currently is working.

I always thought the traveler would take you to Coast of Ardashir regardless of your level, but I forgot it requires a quest you can not pick up until you have the required level. I mixed up the traveler to Dragon Spine who will take anyone regardless of level (to a level 85 instance even). On my lvl 25 guard I farmed the Dragon Spine worldboss quite hard and I had a full set of raidgear by the time I hit 80.

In this case I think it was either a misunderstanding, a trolling GM or he/she was genuinly stupid. Even if it was an exploit (which it is clearly not because none of the leveling zones have level locks afaik) he/she would never have been allowed to say that.

I would hardly call a lower level farming the WB in Turan as gamebreaking or exploiting.

Even if they are supposed to be level locked and barred from entering, that would be a stupid rule as its not enforced in other zones.