Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

yeah, another twelve months of fun for a "legendary" cloak. so fun, so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    yeah, another twelve months of fun for a "legendary" cloak. so fun, so worth it.
    It was fun most of the time with a few hiccups along the way, and the cloak is also worth it, all my baby toons are very happy and even my T4 toons appreciate a choice of cloaks. I do understand that not everyone has appreciated the event but for new players and Alt toons its wonderful and has brought a lot of good times for a lot of people.

Updated the OP regarding repeatability. As the first few roll through again, I'll edit with more specific information.

Default Dec. 2014.

NOTE: The December, 2014 World Boss has not started at the "normal" time. I would suggest watching the forums or checking after the re-start on the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    NOTE: The December, 2014 World Boss has not started at the "normal" time. I would suggest watching the forums or checking after the re-start on the 3rd.
    I wonder if it is still on the 2-hour timer.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    Or they should at least make an announcement.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Updated with Joel's November Letter comments regarding World Boss Revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I wonder if it is still on the 2-hour timer.
    Is the World Boss up and running as normal now.

We don't know since the world boss was not put out first Wednesday of December: consensus is that it will spawn around Christmas time now but we have not seen anything official on the date. I don't recall offhand what time of month the Black Dragon week was last year, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    We don't know since the world boss was not put out first Wednesday of December: consensus is that it will spawn around Christmas time now but we have not seen anything official on the date. I don't recall offhand what time of month the Black Dragon week was last year, does anyone know?
    I think it started on Christmas Day and ran for 7 days. I missed it, kinda hard to play at that time of the year lol.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast