Thread: ESO, What Race and Class?

Default ESO, What Race and Class?

What race and class are you guys rolling?

Imperial Nightblade Going either Daggers/Bow or Daggers/Daggers
    Retired

Dunmer Dragonknight staff/1h+shield pyro build and it's hella fun
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Khajit Sorceror focusing on Stamina with bow / 2h. It's great, my solo pve set up has awesome single target dps with the bow and great aoe + survivability with 2h.

I need just a few more skill level ups and I'll get to where crits start healing me and it'll be pretty OP.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Dragon Knight - Imperial - duel wield - medium armor - sword or dagger.

Good crit rating, good self healing abilities, good CCs, and my favorite (scorpion esk; "get over here") ability.

Though it seems it does good dps but I am not real sure, during the beta pvp I had no problem 1v1 didn't really run that often by myself enough to try 2v1 or 3v1. Ran around with my homies killing. Pve mobs 2v1 same level or even 2-3 higher is fine for solo leveling because of the heal abilities help...

Trying to make it a medium armor barb/conq as related to AoC. However, there is fire involved.... :^)

*BTW anyone reading this thread that doesn't know there are fatalities in ESO, they are just not as good, or as often, or as gory as AoC.
    Last edited by Mountaineer; 3rd April 2014 at 12:29.

Argonian Templar S/B and Resto Staff

Been doing the dungeons and having a lot of fun. The aoe heal is pretty pro and support options are pretty fun to me in pvp.

Dunmer Vampire NB.

DW/Bow
    2h/fire destro staff.

I use a combination of assassination and shadow for the first weapon set, and siphoning/shadow for the second. VERY effective with the vamp life drain, I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Imperial Nightblade Going either Daggers/Bow or Daggers/Daggers
    what a supprise