Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fury is empty!

You should return to Fury btw otherwise some peeps will have semi-right that there are some good PvPers on Crom...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Aaaah I feel honored so much *I am blushing^^* but I guess I am sometimes too clumsy to be a really good pvper Sunday by the way, that's the day I could come back to fury. But Crom really has a lot of great pvp'ers now, like Ensifer, Alceme etc. And some players there really show great quality, like the bs Silverer or to name one more tos Oseiris (spelled correclty?)
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Ensifer actively plays? eh well that´s one of best players AoC ever had... so not all great player left.

Anyway I still hope that with new PvP world objectives we will have more players on Fury. Fury is great it just needs more people... and we will have some more fun again.
    Last edited by Shiwan; 4th April 2014 at 13:13.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Aaaah I feel honored so much *I am blushing^^* but I guess I am sometimes too clumsy to be a really good pvper Sunday by the way, that's the day I could come back to fury. But Crom really has a lot of great pvp'ers now, like Ensifer, Alceme etc. And some players there really show great quality, like the bs Silverer or to name one more tos Oseiris (spelled correclty?)
    that tos is australian

minis are so overrated ppl

i swear fury is where its gonna be at with persistent developement: fury with no guards, quality progression system based in the open world, quality consequence system preventing any needless greifing.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    minis are so overrated ppl
    The tokens are not
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Default Awesome

... in an effort to reach PvP 10; I will park my toons in mini-games and hide while the hack-tacular players win me XP! knowing full-well that FUNCOM does nothing to discourage this behavior.

thank you ...
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Please allow transfer from Rage to Chrom. Im a pvper with blood but i must say pve guys and girls are the nicest people in AOC.
    Most PVP'er are rude and not worth even mentioning. I would rather go to chrom and do minis and have fun playing pve with nice people really
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Even as PvPer I do not wanna be so rude but... I pretty sure you are not going to Chrom

we will see you wait i have a good feeling as i have contacted support.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast