Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury is empty!

Default Fury is empty!

Hello Funcom, what will you do now? The population on Fury has moved to Crom. Fury is dead and players will not move back for no reason.

My Suggestion 1: Merge Fury and Crom to PvP/PvE
    My Suggestion 2: Close all PvP-Minigames on Crom

Please do something real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Hello Funcom, what will you do now? The population on Fury has moved to Crom. Fury is dead and players will not move back for no reason.

What about Rage? This is empty server with 30 (80) online. Open transfer please check all characters wich will be trasfered and let us play with all AOC community.
    Last edited by Yarilo; 25th March 2014 at 09:35.

or cross serv tech

or merge + give the choice of choosing between pvp instance and pve instance for every open areas.

While we're at it, FC could implement a "duel mode".

To be realistic, to assign resources to develop Single Server tech seems really not smart for Funcom, since only 1 server is populated at the moment. Unless Single Server Tech development is already almost completed, I doubt that it will enter in Funcom plans for Age of Conan.

I don't think they will merge Fury and Crom any time soon too.
    That could be a good move, but also a risky one for more than one reason.

In my opinion they should just merge Rage population into Fury and delete Rage, which was a fail from start.

I'd really like a single server where players can choose to enter or not PvP enabled playfields.
    When Fury and Crom will be merged, this will be quite mandatory.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 25th March 2014 at 08:51.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Default Makes you wonder why...

They are not merged with more instances and perhaps a unique area open for all for pvp for those that want it and better pvp mini games, it is too easy for a slight team work mishap to mess it up for all such as when half your team leaves after the third round and you are stuck with a match with the odds stacked heavily against you. Plus, make the classes better balanced for pvp, to few classes pretty much dominate pvp right now. That makes pvp pretty boring for anyone that doesn't play one of those few classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xularianne View Post
    Plus, make the classes better balanced for pvp, to few classes pretty much dominate pvp right now. That makes pvp pretty boring for anyone that doesn't play one of those few classes.
    What? This is completely wrong opinion. After gear change classes are pretty well balanced. Even HoX/ToS (which were considered rather weaker) is great class to play now. Could you enlighted me and tell me which class is such subpair?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    What? This is completely wrong opinion. After gear change classes are pretty well balanced. Even HoX/ToS (which were considered rather weaker) is great class to play now. Could you enlighted me and tell me which class is such subpair?
    conq? 12345

Merge Fury+Rage. This is the last thing you can do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post

My Suggestion: Close all dungeons on Fury. Sarcasm. You are really stupid if you think what hurting Crom help Fury in any way.

Don't give them ideas like this, please. It fits too much into their control design or thinking. They might actually do this

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast