Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The forum activity pretty much sums up this game

Default The forum activity pretty much sums up this game

The dates and activity on the forums are down. Looks like Funcom knows what they're doing, clearly.

Years of people asking and wanting the right system to be implemented to keep players happy was never implemented due to their selfish ways.

I don't feel sorry for them, I actually pity a company that has so much money from the start and through it's entire course of running all of it's game, they as a company still fail to see what a player base truly wants.

Just because you attend a school on how to make video games, doesn't mean you know how to make or run one.

It's like somebody buying a camera for film and then trying to make a movie, you either have the talent and envision what is required to make an awesome film, or you don't.

That's how I portray Funcom as a company.

What seems really sad to me is how you spend your time trolling game and forums *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    What seems really sad to me is how you spend your time trolling game and forums *shrugs*
    yup, 2 minutes of my life elaborating what is wrong with this game is definitely sad.

You know what's even more sad? The fact that you still pay and play this game. How much do you make at work per hour? Now multiple how many months you have been subscribed for + it's fee

NOW THAT IS SAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    I think it's sad to sit in a tavern in-game and RP. There's probably a Pub down the street. Go make some friends.

The kid has a point. I know it hurts; but recognizing you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

I, for one, frequent the forums with the hope that I'll logon and I'll see the post:
    "Folks, we had to bring 4-new servers on-line to help with the in-flux of players in response to our great new features."

... so don't fault the kid for coming here and voicing his opinion. He/she is just as jaded and disenchanted as the rest of us.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 23rd March 2014 at 19:01.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I think it's sad to sit in a tavern in-game and RP. There's probably a Pub down the street. Go make some friends.

The kid has a point. I know it hurts; but recognizing you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

I, for one, frequent the forums with the hope that I'll logon and I'll see the post:
    "Folks, we had to bring 4-new servers on-line to help with the in-flux of players in response to our great new features."

... so don't fault the kid for coming here and voicing his opinion. He/she is just as jaded and disenchanted as the rest of us.
    Thank you for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post

Whats wrong with Role Playing in a MMORPG?

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    The dates and activity on the forums are down. Looks like Funcom knows what they're doing, clearly.

Years of people asking and wanting the right system to be implemented to keep players happy was never implemented due to their selfish ways.

I don't feel sorry for them, I actually pity a company that has so much money from the start and through it's entire course of running all of it's game, they as a company still fail to see what a player base truly wants.

Just because you attend a school on how to make video games, doesn't mean you know how to make or run one.

It's like somebody buying a camera for film and then trying to make a movie, you either have the talent and envision what is required to make an awesome film, or you don't.

That's how I portray Funcom as a company.
    It's still a company that manage to do every mmo (well can't tell about AO, never tryed) very different from the clones that are all over the market.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Khramps is just angry because he never beat me in a duel. Never mind him.

Might be abit off-topic, but have you guys noticed the reduced activity recently? About 1 month ago there was like constant pvp spam in global and the forum was constantly being updated with comments and threads. What happned?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast