Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Explain +healing please

I dont have Lance of Mitra healing cause of the sick mana cost. Also 5 points in Holy Accession increases mana control. Splash not the best, agree on that, but holy vengeance is meh too imo. All in all it doesn't make much difference these points. If you got 9-10k mana, I guess you can feat Lance of Mitra and only one point in Holy Accession but I leave them out as I said because of mana management.

Divine Halo weakness lies in how you need to be in the tanks group for it to proc on the person you want it on.

And yes ACT has no problem logging Halo or Nature's Revenge.

no, lurvi. don't need to be in tank group for halo.

Did they change that or is my memory faltering badly now.

QQ

In any case that's really good for poms, like Shax said Divine Halo is a nice heal.

Are you guys sure about that? Because when interpreting logs, it determines which skill or spell or combo affects who based upon who's name stands first. When the log reads: "Your Divine Halo critically heals you for 502." then the log won't read correct as long as it heals the whole group or the other member in group who has the lowest amount of hitpoints.

Point is if the log would read Shax's Divine Halo critically heals you for 502. - it would credit the heal towards me. But it reads Your Divine Halo critically heals you for 502. on all characters logs.

Pfft i can usually out dps some full t4 dragon PoMs in my full Yag Kosha set anyway so its more how you play not what you wear imo
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Pfft i can usually out dps some full t4 dragon PoMs in my full Yag Kosha set anyway so its more how you play not what you wear imo
    Any good pom can out dps most of the servers poms in culture gear.
    Gear with crit and magic damage even blue and you can out dps most of the poms who only spam wave of life..pretty hard to not finish higher than those as most poms come in bottom five of dps.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Absolutely! And that is my point as well! A new PoM must by no means be told that it is a pure healer class. It is a "Demonologist with healing". Crit rating is very important for PoM, more than the two other healers. Because of Divine Halo.

Guys, what do you think about this built:
    http://aocfeats.com/feat/pom/1182e6f...f5d02f7c42f955

Is increased Condemnation time worth to scrifice Blessing of Mitra?
    Also I have to say that I'd rather buff Thine Eyes, then putting some points in the Healing of the Lance. Avoiding damage vs. healing it.
    Also wandering all the time better to go for Purification of Mitra - at least for AE bosses?!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast