Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cthuhlu in Conan Lore?

There are a lot of Cthulhu references in REH's work, he and HPL were contemporaries as well as friends and both members of "The Kalem Club" where they and their peers often got together.

For the real experience combine the Cthuhlu and Conan Munchkin sets...nothing like being a Frothing, Zamoran, Cimmerian, Half breed Barbarian, Super Munchkin Cultist. Good luck drawing all that, however.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    For the real experience combine the Cthuhlu and Conan Munchkin sets...nothing like being a Frothing, Zamoran, Cimmerian, Half breed Barbarian, Super Munchkin Cultist. Good luck drawing all that, however.
    We had a hilarious hand going once..."The stars are right...The stars are wrong...The stars are confused" in that order of play. XD

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianGirl View Post
    We had a hilarious hand going once..."The stars are right...The stars are wrong...The stars are confused" in that order of play. XD
    I just picked up Munchkin Panic. It's basically Castle Panic with some extra optional rules. It would be nice to see a Cthuhlu Panic. That would be great.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Lets not forget that REH also created for his Hyboria a legendary book just like a necronomicon: its the book of Skelos
    You mean my book?
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    they are not real demons but extra-plannar creatures, Yag-Kosha or Xoltli.
    Yag-Kosha was not an extra-planner creature, he was an alien ...

"I am very old, oh man of the waste countries; long ago I came t this planet with others of my world, from the green planet Yag, which circles for ever on the outer fringe of this universe. We swept through space on mighty wings that drove us through the cosmos quicker than light, because we had warred with the kings of Yag and were defeated and outcast.

~ Yag-Kosha confessing his origin to Conan -The Tower of the Elephant (chapter 2)
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    Yag-Kosha was not an extra-planner creature, he was an alien ...

"I am very old, oh man of the waste countries; long ago I came t this planet with others of my world, from the green planet Yag, which circles for ever on the outer fringe of this universe. We swept through space on mighty wings that drove us through the cosmos quicker than light, because we had warred with the kings of Yag and were defeated and outcast.

~ Yag-Kosha confessing his origin to Conan -The Tower of the Elephant (chapter 2)
    Absolutly is an alien but people from Yag-Kosha's planet show to live in extra-plane dimension, for example Entity (creature from Yag-Kosha's planet) show to know Xotli, if you play as HOX in T4, Entity say:
    "The Self smells a Herald. A dutiful Herald, and you dare to offer the obscenity of violence to a spawn of Yag? What will your master say? Yes, quivering meat-child, Xotli comes- xotli blasphemes and bubbles at the edge of eternity - the sibling Xotli of the Elder Night comes!"
    Not only that, but Entity shows itself to be multidimensional, not only is he disturbed by the fact that men (hairless monkeys that have only three dimensions), he says, but there is also a little and nice easter-egg about this: If you go in Enigmata of Yag, and you track with ranger, also if you cannot meet him, in the track list there is Entity, he is in Yag and in some time in T4!
    Victory or Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12