Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

Wont unchained minis fix all of kennys qq??

Gear advantage does blow to some degree although people should get some advantage for actually playing the game......AA's should be kept intact imo.

"but that puts the new player at a disadvantage over someone who has been playing for ages with heaps of aa's!!!!"

no....the new player is disadvantaged because he is new....thats all.

To expect to start an MMO which is this old and be able to compete straight away is delusional.....go play Counterstrike.

But adding a heap of stats would go a long way to improving some parts of pvp....namely the epeen stroking part.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Changing the armors was not a bad move, even though the balancing is still a bit flawed imo. Still what is missing now is the blue starter set or green one with pvp only stats. This could require pvp0-2 and tokens as well as gold/silver and would be in line with other ways of progression (green buyable, blue findable or earnable, rest grindable or luckable).

Otherwise the gap between fresh 80s and experienced players (and with pvp2+ you have done enough pvp to be considered experienced, if you pvpd it and not dug it) has just become larger...and just at the phase when you should hook them.

I agree with Kurt. The gear is easier to obtain, but the gap between them is still huge.

t1/2 is almost identical,expect some very small and not even notable improvements,so,whats the reason someone to get t2 now?maybe for vanity? t3 its the real deal,but imagine now freshers and/or ppl in t1/2 against gorillas in t3 in minis/duels >.< I see a demo last night in r10 full,to nuke down whole enemy team,and hes was survive almost like a tank lmao. give some more love to t2,we have enough vanity gear ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Septicemia View Post
    ... give some more love to t2,we have enough vanity gear ;o
    What? T2 and T3 are pretty much the same
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    What? T2 and T3 are pretty much the same
    I thought so too; but there is a difference, somewhere. Saw a dt melt a demo in 1 combo. Its insane :S

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I thought so too; but there is a difference, somewhere. Saw a dt melt a demo in 1 combo. Its insane :S
    Full stacks on Vom, high crit and dooming presence well I can imagine it can happen... but also this will change soon. And btw good demo kills dt pretty much for sure.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

btw good demo kills dt pretty much for sure.
    thats bullsheet

Good demo can cc/kite lock any melee toon given enough time, unless dt's running troll spec or melee luck resists a few cc's.

Full stacks on Vom, high crit and dooming presence well I can imagine it can happen... but also this will change soon. And btw good demo kills dt pretty much for sure.
    It happned with other classes aswell, not only dt, but thats the one i remember the best. Sin litterary oneshotted a lvl 3 guard.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast