Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

just a heads up, if u dont like being farmed on a fresh 80, no one is stopping you from rolling on a pvp server and killing a few guys.

pvp 3 aint that bad on 19s on rage, theres a ton of pvp to be had

hoping i wont need to grind moer minis for t4 set tho, im an open world pvp guy

Love the fix and think it hot!
    Applause for CG

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Yes people can AFK and get pvp 10 - but if you read any of my suggestions people like this will get screwed by GMs and the behavioural stats I talked about. They would get Leave stat in minis and you pro pvpers would flame them. And 30 second no activity = leave mini no token, and /left mini stat +1. Obviously you didnt read that you just saw something you didnt like and flamed.

You also said gear doesnt matter and its skill that matters.
    You put the words in your own mouth.

GEAR is a huge force multiplier. Youre an idiot if you dont see it.
    Go and do minis dressed as a fresh lvl 80 would be dressed. Do it for 1 week then come back here and say the same sh1t you spouted earlier.

Gear should not be linked to progression. EVER. Progression should be about stats, vanity and the pvp level which in itself, just vanity. You should have ZERO advantage being pvp10 over a PVP0. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE A PVP10 SHOULD HAVE IS SUPERIOR SKILL. Not uber passive stats. Its pure stupidity to create game systems like this.

We see the AOC pvp since the first pvp armours were introduced has gone from many players to a very small number, heck the pvp server Fury is Dead! The number of pvpers doesnt go up at any point in 6 years, always the number goes down. IT DOES NOT WORK, we proved over 6 years to funcom with hundreds of thousands of players and millions of battles that this system doesnt fvcking work. OMG why cant you see it guys. It needs to change....

Maybe I should have been more clear. The gear gap I'm talking about is between the PvP Tiers. Which I'm sure you know that but instead got to try and twist things around.

This was about the difference between the PvP Tiers. Not a blue geared 80 vs a PvP 10. I said the difference between the T1 PvP set vs the T3 PvP set is small enough to where it will come down to the player's skill to determine the win.

Don't talk to me like I never PvP'd in blues. You think I started out lvl 80 in full purple PvP gear? Give me a break dude. I NEVER farmed for gear or did PvE to get good gear. I started in crafted blues on my toons.

You are being ridiculous with your ranting. This is a great first step. You know damn well Cirith said they are looking into making the lvling even faster for PvP.
    They also lowered the lvl requirements on a lot of the gear.

This was a great first step in making all the gear useful for ALL the classes now. If you can't see that then that's to bad.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    snip
    Its not good enough. It does not change anything. THere is still a gear gap for newbies, there is still a gear gap that is still to big between the pvp gears.

It is a little better for some people.

But at a fundamental level - nothing has changed.
    The system that has failed for 6 years is still the same. Fail is fail.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Once again, get the fudge out
    Shhhh your lips are all brown...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    The system that has failed for 6 years is still the same. Fail is fail.
    you really need to move on with your life n leave this game n forum , if not i would call your time spending here Whining 24/7 real life UBER FAIL

I got on and played some last night. I was able to do damage to a soldier, nice. Once the tweaks fall into place, I think it will be a lot less frustrating for non soldiers. Necros, rangers, and other one hit wonders will have to put in more effort as well.

I hope a miracle happens, as this is many years late.

Soldiers can be burned noticeably better actually. Still probably OP of course but there's improvement. Big difference in frenzy.

Can't wait for class tweaks though, especially necro dots cos they are a pain even on a tank now

Lowbies are actually so much stronger now, it makes minis a lot more fun, gap between t1 and t3 pvp is not that big. Simply put it makes the pvp much much better overall. On Fury it makes a HUGE difference since there isn't that much t4 now that the big Russian guilds went to Crom (they are the ones that farmed t4 the most).

Also saw more minis than I've seen in a long time. (that may not last long though)
    Last edited by kalston; 20th March 2014 at 21:33.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast