Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

How are you guys complaining about this? PvP T1 is VERY competitive and very close to PvP T3. It's really not a game breaking difference in stats, and tokens are going to be easier to get, so progression will be faster. They said they are going to be looking at the rate of acquisition for tokens and PvP XP, so shut up and be happy that they actually are taking steps to balance and fix PvP.

These changes are awesome, end of story. I'm VERY glad that I'll be able to play my PvP 5 HOX without it being completely miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Making PvP gear better so it now competes with all the T4 gear is worse for casual player?? Lowering LvL requirements is now worse for casual player?

That makes sense... oh wait! No it doesn't!

lets not forget Cirith said they are looking into the PvP XP gain after all the current PvP changes are Live.
    When will you get it through your thick skull? This patch does not fix anything! Nothing!

If they made pvp1 gear within 5% capability to pvp3 gear and lowered the xp for pvp 1 that would have been a good fix. That would have made perfect logical sense.

But they did not do that. They chose to keep gear as a force multiplier, they chose to keep new 80s and fresh pvpers in the "getting farmed cos have I sh1t gear zone". If they had done what I suggested then that would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, the new player or fresh 80 would die because they were not good, not because they are wearing sh1t gear. And it wouldn't have cost them any more dev time than they wasted on this crappy patch.

It would be about skill, not gear.
    YOU CLAIM YOU WANT SKILL BASED PVP BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO LET GO OF YOUR GEAR ADVANTAGE.

So it's still after 6 years still all about the fvcking gear! That's the problem. Wake the fvck up man!!!!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    When will you get it through your thick skull? This patch does not fix anything! Nothing!

If they made pvp1 gear within 5% capability to pvp3 gear and lowered the xp for pvp 1 that would have been a good fix. That would have made perfect logical sense.

But they did not do that. They chose to keep gear as a force multiplier, they chose to keep new 80s and fresh pvpers in the "getting farmed cos have I sh1t gear zone". If they had done what I suggested then that would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, the new player or fresh 80 would die because they were not good, not because they are wearing sh1t gear. And it wouldn't have cost them any more dev time than they wasted on this crappy patch.

YOU CLAIM YOU WANT SKILL BASED PVP BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO LET GO OF YOUR GEAR ADVANTAGE.

So it's still after 6 years still all about the fvcking gear! That's the problem. Wake the fvck up man!!!!
    It requires no tokens to buy the first set, and you can get the ENTIRE first set by PvP 4. Not to mention you can start getting T2 PvP gear by then also.

A big problem was not just gear gap. Have you ever looked at some of the T1 sets?? Like HoX for example that had low damage and 0 Crit or Crit Dmg Rating.
    This patch made all the sets do what they should now. Would I like the gap to be a little smaller? Sure, as most PvPers would.
    It does not change the fact that they finally made the PvP sets useful. Before most would just grind faction gear over using the first set PvP gear.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

The "low" progression is great, im just abit worried, my guard has 22% prot in full t1+feats. I had almost 50% on Tl. Oh well; i wasn't gonna continue on guard anyways.

Why should someone who subscribes PAY extra to enjoy content they are already paying for?
    Ask Sil, he made the game as it is now and enjoy f2p model . Buying from item shop t1 gear is only an option. Getting up to pvp 5 is not that hard even doing only minis.And to be honest, i am not sure that new player with fresh char will be very competitive in pvp even if he has top end gear.In general i like that with gear gap lowering, for me that means no need to farm t3 gear and ppl with full t4 raid gear wont be so OP in pvp. Now if FC rework AA system to lower this gap it will be nice.
    Last edited by gazoder; 19th March 2014 at 20:00.

would you please, get the fudge out
    If you didn't play at launch til pre 1.05 sucks to be you. Don't like current system? There's always other games. So pass the blunt to the !@#$!@# on your left, and get the fudge out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    would you please, get the fudge out
    If you didn't play at launch til pre 1.05 sucks to be you. Don't like current system? There's always other games. So pass the blunt to the !@#$!@# on your left, and get the fudge out.
    I did play from launch yes.

Dont like the pvp system since bori.

Keep the blunt, now you can just kiss the darkest part of my white arse.

GTF.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Great great patch, DT is crazy though (since vom hasn't changed yet).

I think the next logical step would be to hotfix K4nnyc.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Great great patch, DT is crazy though (since vom hasn't changed yet).

I think the next logical step would be to hotfix K4nnyc.
    I was right about Bori, right about all the Furytards xfering to Crom when the free transfers opened up.

Next prediction is all the few decent remaining pvpers in aoc will go to ESO, leaving only Russians in CE teleporting and doing conber. Not long to go for eso, I think i'm right about this too.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

You simply dont get it... there must be some progression otherwise people will not stick with the game for so many years. Sure there could be some dedicated PvPers who would play without anything like that but how long they would last? 2 years, maybe 3?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast