Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Whine whine whine you are best sample of player who will always whine regardless what will happen. Thus ruin the game. Imo you are not correct in any statement you post here.
    I was right about bori before it came in that it would completely fvck this game up. I got massively flamed there but hey ho - I was right.

I was right about EVERYONE transferring off Fury when funcom opened free transfers. You ALL without exception flamed the fvck out of me and shot down my reasons why everyone would move. I got flamed and some rather racist PMs there but I was right, most of the flamers also moved lol.

This patch does nothing to change pvp in a positive way. Nothing. On a basic level if you use you brain you can see it's actually made pvp slightly worse for the average player. And Massively worse for the new player.

But go ahead, by all means flame away.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

K4nnyc is so right. Casual players, who will never reach pvp 10 (Like me) do not benefit from this changes.

It helps players who dislike Bori to get their gear.

It covers the gape between PvE and PvP gear (omg how it was even possible)

It balanced some OP abilities

It balanced classes gear wise better.

And it is nothing?

Btw players simply should not start PvP on lvl 80 it is complete nonsense. It is like joining Premier League with some neigbourhoods team. 80 lvl should be reached on PvP lvl 3 at least.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

The main change with this update was making PvP gear competitive again.

Yes there is still a slight gap between tiers. How can anyone say if you are not PvP 10 this update has no change??

Soldiers lost a chunk of protection, DPS classes got the added DPS, crit chance ect....

This is a fantastic update! Now players won't be carried by their T4 gear now that PvP gear competes with DPS
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

ok so why exactly is my sins dps, crit rating, and crit dmg lower on live servers?

my pvp t1 demo now just explodes everything

The difference between you and I is that I, unlike you, think about what it will be like for everyone, not just myself.

This patch is good for some, bad for most, and thus does not fix a damn thing when it comes to pvp in this game.

There are still huge gear force multipliers. Still after 6 years. Ridiculous...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I was right about bori before it came in that it would completely fvck this game up. I got massively flamed there but hey ho - I was right.

I was right about EVERYONE transferring off Fury when funcom opened free transfers. You ALL without exception flamed the fvck out of me and shot down my reasons why everyone would move. I got flamed and some rather racist PMs there but I was right, most of the flamers also moved lol.

This patch does nothing to change pvp in a positive way. Nothing. On a basic level if you use you brain you can see it's actually made pvp slightly worse for the average player. And Massively worse for the new player.

But go ahead, by all means flame away.
    Making PvP gear better so it now competes with all the T4 gear is worse for casual player?? Lowering LvL requirements is now worse for casual player?

That makes sense... oh wait! No it doesn't!

lets not forget Cirith said they are looking into the PvP XP gain after all the current PvP changes are Live.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It helps the people who dig in bori. Thats great.

So you dig bori (WHICH IS PVE) get pvp 10 then QQ because the pve T4 raid gear is better. This patch come in making the bori farmers wet dreams come true....

And nothing changes.
    Low level pvpers still get facepwned. Undergeared pve geared people in pvp get WTFfacepwned harder than before.

It's helped the bori farmer - the rest of the playerbase got fvcked.
    GG funcom for once again proving you are clueless about pvp your game and the universe in general.
    Man , i know the patch is not uber . Could be done way smarter. for example to reduce cooldown of minigame quests to 1-2 hours instead to add tokens exchange. According me tokens rate is not biggest issue, bigger issue were gear imbalance and AA gap.Xp gain is also big issue, ability to fully gear up with khitai goodies takes not more than a month , etc... Just be happy FC at least reworked a bit pvp gear and lowered gap. I'll tell you what will happen in short time period. Most ppl have more than 2 pvp 7-10 chars, they wanna go easy and all will start farm bori again to can exchange bori tokens for mini tokens. Will have for a while mass fight in CE. New commers with fresh lvl 80's will can buy from item shop t1 pvp armor and play minis or join in mass fights. But i dont think there are new commers on fury already. Maybe there are some returned players who prolly dont need to grind that much tho to be competetive.
    Last edited by gazoder; 19th March 2014 at 15:54.

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    Man , i know the patch is not uber . Could be done way smarter. for example to reduce cooldown of minigame quests to 1-2 hours instead to add tokens exchange. According me tokens rate is not biggest issue, bigger issue were gear imbalance and AA gap.Xp gain is also big issue, ability to fully gear up with khitai goodies takes not more than a month , etc... Just be happy FC at least reworked a bit pvp gear and lowered gap. I'll tell you what will happen in short time period. Most ppl have more than 2 pvp 7-10 chars, they wanna go easy and all will start farm bori again to can exchange bori tokens for mini tokens. Will have for a while mass fight in CE. New commers with fresh lvl 80's will can buy from item shop t1 pvp armor and play minis or join in mass fights. But i dont think there are new commers on fury already. Maybe there are some returned players who prolly dont need to grind that much tho to be competetive.
    Maybe some of you should go back and read again. You can only exchange MINI GAME TOKENS for BORI TOKENS. You CANNOT exchange BORI TOKENS for MINI GAME TOKENS!

You still have to do Mini games if you want to buy any of the gear. That's why they said you can only trade mini game tokens for bori.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    New commers with fresh lvl 80's will can buy from item shop t1 pvp armor.
    Why should someone who subscribes PAY extra to enjoy content they are already paying for?

T1 pvp gear should be within 5% of capability of stats to the T3 pvp gear. T2 gear should be somewhere in the middle. This would have made for a much better start to the pvp fix we all want.

But its not, and if they cant even get stage 1 right I cringe in anticipation for what comes next.

What I really want to know is do any of the people at Funcom play AOC? If so who and where...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast