Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    pal, thats a crom thing, dont blame the whole pvp community from the crap that happens on crom
    Pal, most of the pvp community is on Crom
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    they do what? rp in kesh?

granted quite a few of the ppl that sign up for minis are on crom, but from what i gather, come raid time ppl do a raid instead of a mini

so meh to that: ''most of the pvp community is on Crom''

so still, imo, pvpers arent to blame

conflict of interest i know, but from my take if FC does it right aoc's pvp will do fine

Forum warriors need to get better at the game.

Logged my pvp 3-5 chars, ranger bs and hox and fu<king stomped ****. With pvp 4 now it's a piece of piss to compete. Full epics with really good stats.

Quit whining and start playing. Tired of this bullsh!t.

When unchained come out you'll just be moaning on forums over something else when you still get farmed.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

logged my pvp 9 sin with defensive cloak ring and neck and killed pvp 4 hox in 2 combos............PRO!

Unchained minis now pls so I can play alts....

they do what? rp in kesh?

granted quite a few of the ppl that sign up for minis are on crom, but from what i gather, come raid time ppl do a raid instead of a mini

so meh to that: ''most of the pvp community is on Crom''

so still, imo, pvpers arent to blame

conflict of interest i know, but from my take if FC does it right aoc's pvp will do fine
    Most of the pvpers are on Crom. Most of them don't pvp that much though outside minis. There's little point to, since when you do get some open world usually the farmers give up after a few deaths. Since most of the pvpers just want to drive people out of bori, once you do so you don't have anyone to fight against.

If there was some guild rivalry and some hate towards one side or another, you probably would see some decent open world, even on Crom. But at this point in AoC, I can't say that there are any guilds that people just want to get at, or even have a reason too anymore. If they made having a BK worthwhile, you probably would see more guild vs guild, rather than one pug vs. another pug, and just sometimes...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

If
    in all seriousness, whens the last time u logged on fury

yesterday i logged on for 30min, my toon was in kesh

ppl were bashing each other so i group up with a couple rakdos and we go at it until i log off when it was still going on.

there were 5-6 minis going on as usual for that time of day

in all seriousness, whens the last time u logged on fury

yesterday i logged on for 30min, my toon was in kesh

ppl were bashing each other so i group up with a couple rakdos and we go at it until i log off when it was still going on.

there were 5-6 minis going on as usual for that time of day
    Which is not US prime time so why join a server which is 85% on EU time. That's the problem most US players have, which is why most are on crom
    Doomsayer 2008

Played a few minis the other night ...first time with new gear......hitting harder....less health...maybe melting a bit quicker.....pretty happy really.....its gone part the way of bringing less gear reliance and making people think about where you are/ what you're doin in PvP now......tho still had peeps qqing about muti spec BS's and how they are "op, never die and need a nerf"....guess there will always be those people tho.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Most of the pvp players don't even play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Most of the pvp players don't even play the game.
    ..they troll game forums and complain about how pvp use to be?