Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eu melee class players

Default eu melee class players

Its almost impossible for eu player to play melee class in pvp nowadays....should I play only casters?

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    Its almost impossible for eu player to play melee class in pvp nowadays....should I play only casters?
    rangers use combos, so theres that

No, its fine to play melee, you need to improve ur skill.

Yes, the search skill to download more skill.

And no, normal casters have the same problems, if they fight certain people. These certain people are often eu players themselves.

Well since transfer to us servers its harder to play melee for me than before (now I have 200 ms, before it was around 60).
    Casters and rangers dont suffer that much from it and can be played pretty much o.k.
    Ye i know some people will come and say adjust, l2p, i can do it or stuff like that. I did adjusted to extent but if you are to be honest it is still big disadvantage and not that easy to do vs really competitive minis and players.
    As a customer I can say that im not really happy with it and not sure is it worth it to resub for year like i did so far.

Playing with casters is just as bad as playing with melee in my experience. Because you're more squishable, you have less chance of CC/getting away. You have no idea of each players latency until you've played against them a lot, and it makes it hard to judge getting something off or just bailing.

Even with my 3-spell insta-cast demo with maxed AA and feated Waves of Flames to try cover what I can (yes I know it's a stupid spell for PvP thank you. I was trying stuff out), I still get dead before I even see the first combo even finish. Checking my logs shows A LOT more than a single combo. Which makes it odd that the damage came through but the animation sequences didn't.

And then sometimes, the sequences actually catch up so it's like a Benny Hill Show end-piece weeeee!

200ms is very playable in pvp, it just takes leading the target. I have known sins who pvp on 200ms and do amazingly, but you will still miss combos sometimes and will have to rely more on landing combos on cc'ed players, forget about landing dagger ranged combos on american players on 20ms who are jumping about like they are on crack.

I pvped on 350 latency on melee class and in some minis i would land most my combos but in some minis is was almost impossible to land combos at all and extremely frustrating. I just quit the game a few weeks ago, its unbearable being at such a disadvantage to players with under 150 latency.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    ers dont suffer that much from it and can be played pretty much o.k.
    Well, with rangers you have to buff those ccs with ups and downs attacks that need to be landed on something, so it cripples rangers too (but not the cripples that don't use melee abilities ofc)
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

350ms+ here, one hand range is pain, impossible to land a white hit on moving target. that why i play guardian and never touch sin.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast